Partick v Ayr/Ayr v Partick - Semi Final

22 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

There’s a staggering number of awful haircuts in this Partick Thistle side, and even more amongst their fans.

Grounds for them to be docked some goals? Not for me to say, but yes.

FTFY.

👍

9 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

You have to say doolans made management look like playing FIFA on semi-pro so far. Fair play 

He's certainly got a lot more out  of McCall's recruitment than McCall did. Real test is always when you have to start signing your own players. That's when a lot of the time these caretaker managers who end up permanent can struggle. Will be interesting to see how he gets on.

As an outsider, I have to say that considering the outcome of both legs, both sets of fans have been largely brilliant on here. Ayr fans being humble and congratulating Jags on their deserved wins, Jags fans happy, but not being gloating shitebags to the losers. Fair play to both sets of fans, you're a credit to P&B.

Mostly.

Edited by Chippyminton

13 minutes ago, AuAl said:

A truly pathetic display from a bunch of largely pathetic shitebags.

Colin Steven is a w**k.

Most of the Partick posters on here are good c***s. Hope you all enjoyed your trip to the seaside.

If it's Killie in the final, pump them please x

I know Partick thistle never played to their full potential tonight but to describe them as “pathetc shitebags” is a bit strong. Hahah.

Edited by NFL12

I know naturally Tiffoney will get praise for scoring his two goals, but Kyle Turner has been an absolute standout over this playoff period. Always seems comfortable on the ball, always finds or creates space for himself. A lovely, lovely player.

2 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

I know Partick thistle never played to their full potential tonight but to describe them as “pathetc shitebags” a bit strong. Hahah.

Ahem ... I think you'll find he was referring to his own team?

9 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Irrespective who Partick end up playing....Killie/County...or on the VERY off chance United.

I see them winning at Firhill... but losing on aggregate.

No matter who we play we are underdogs but we are going in to these games in some form. Should be interesting to say the least!! Think I would prefer Killie as Murray has the hex over us. Can hardly remember him being on a losing side when he plays against us and he always scores!

8 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

As an outsider, I have to say that considering the outcome of both legs, both sets of fans have been largely brilliant on here. Ayr fans being humble and congratulating Jags on their deserved wins, Jags fans happy, but not being gloating shitebags to the losers. Fair play to both sets of fans, you're a credit to P&B.

Mostly.

@Iain  Red-dotted, thanks for that. As I said - mostly.

GYSTF.

22 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

witnessing as I type the BBC/PARTICK LUVVIE.. love in.

Excuse me while I vomit.

Get it right round you sad sack, go back to celebrating missing out on the play offs as a successful season.