Philip Schofield

20 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

He'll  probably start in the Met when he gets out.

Remote working is all the rage just now whilst the public sector continue to avoid dealing with the public.  Nothing stopping him applying now.

2 minutes ago, strichener said:

Pointing out inaccuracies in your post is not defending him.

Well he worked as a civilian for the police. I read he had been sacked from the police and jumped the gun a little bit. 

10 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

That he was shagging a young boy is fact.

It is rumoured he has a court injuction out to stop any reporting on it. This is where it gets murky and possibly illegal. He started a sexual relationship when the boy was legal age but has known him since he was much younger and the word "groomed" has been used

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Well this is it - he came out just before covid took over in 2020 so it was a perfect time for it all to blow over for him but the allegations seemed to be everywhere back then. 

He definitely knew this lad when he was a child so it will be a case of when the affair began and who knew about it but it looks incredibly bad for him with his brother just going down for the exact same crime despite being a policeman.

Never knew about any of that but then again I can't say I have followed the career of Schofield too closely. Surprised he has been in such a high profile position so long with that hanging around. Kinda sums up the UK obsession with celebrity that it appears to have taken the conviction of his brother as a total wrong'un to focus attention on the behaviour of Schofield himself. Be interesting to see the public reaction if it all becomes front page stuff.

14 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Never knew about any of that but then again I can't say I have followed the career of Schofield too closely. Surprised he has been in such a high profile position so long with that hanging around. Kinda sums up the UK obsession with celebrity that it appears to have taken the conviction of his brother as a total wrong'un to focus attention on the behaviour of Schofield himself. Be interesting to see the public reaction if it all becomes front page stuff.

Yeah well if it’s not coming up in your newsfeed then there’s no reason for you to have known about it , I just saw and heard plenty about it and sort of assumed everyone was aware of it to some extent. It probably would have grown arms and legs if it weren’t for covid, it was February 2020 he publicly came out.

There's a rumour on FB that his brother has been stabbed in the exercise yard at prison, and the air ambulance had to be called out. I'm calling it out as a crock of shite, as there has been fuckall on the news about it.

16 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

That he was shagging a young boy is fact.

It is rumoured he has a court injuction out to stop any reporting on it. This is where it gets murky and possibly illegal. He started a sexual relationship when the boy was legal age but has known him since he was much younger and the word "groomed" has been used

If there are rumours of an injunction then no such injunction exists.  

41 minutes ago, philpy said:

There's a rumour on FB that his brother has been stabbed in the exercise yard at prison, and the air ambulance had to be called out. I'm calling it out as a crock of shite, as there has been fuckall on the news about it.

He'll be in the nonce department watching the telly with his new pals.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

28 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

If there are rumours of an injunction then no such injunction exists.  

Private Eye has reported on the super injunctions. Think Giggs has one out as well.

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

Didn’t John Terry have one related to his hobby of shagging teammates’ girlfriends or am I misremembering that? 

It was Giggs who had it when he was knobbing his brothers wife.

I've been getting regular "This Morning AT WAR as raging Holly DESTROYS Phil!" headlines on the Google home page on my phone for years. Is this what those are in relation to?

I've not watched that show since it was all light banter and Judy whipping her tits out at award shows, so I did find it a bit peculiar that it had changed to screaming slapfights on daytime TV.