Philip Schofield

I was at a TVam hospitality do in that London back in the 80s. The sleazy male host (Mike Morris) spent the entire morning with his hand down the back of some young girl's skirt. She had a forced smile on her face and not one person in the room seemed to think it was odd. You'd go up and shake his hand and he kept his left hand in her knickers. 

TV people are weird. 

7 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

I was at a TVam hospitality do in that London back in the 80s. The sleazy male host (Mike Morris) spent the entire morning with his hand down the back of some young girl's skirt. She had a forced smile on her face and not one person in the room seemed to think it was odd. You'd go up and shake his hand and he kept his left hand in her knickers. 

TV people are weird. 

Funny, I remember when the Seventies was the decade that people apologised for, but the Eighties doesn't seem to have been much better.

I suppose you can be grateful he didn't shake hands with his left hand and ask if you'd like a chocolate-covered pretzel.

13 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Funny, I remember when the Seventies was the decade that people apologised for, but the Eighties doesn't seem to have been much better.

I suppose you can be grateful he didn't shake hands with his left hand and ask if you'd like a chocolate-covered pretzel.

Not as dodgy as the finger buffet at the Playboy Mansion for Hugh Hefner's wake.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Not as dodgy as the finger buffet at the Playboy Mansion for Hugh Hefner's wake.

That just made me wonder what happened to the Playboy Mansion after Hefner's demise:

From the 1970s onward, the mansion became the location of lavish parties held by Hefner which were often attended by celebrities and socialites. It is currently owned by Daren Metropoulos, the son of billionaire investor Dean Metropoulos, and is used for corporate activities.

"Corporate activities"  :shutup

19 minutes ago, Michael W said:

This was fantastic. 

Ryan-Giggs-Scotland-Herald-newspaper.jpg

The terry scandal was before the Giggs one and the super-injunction term was first heard of at the Giggs case which is why I remembered it all.  

The actor Hugh Bonneville also has a super injustion out about his shagging around so to say nobody knows about them is just plain wrong.

If you are super famous they are pointless anyway as they are only enforcible in Britain so foreign press and websites can print what they like.

Nobody outside Britain gives a f**k about Schofield that whys his is working so far but The Sun after him so its only a mater of time

The weirdest thing about these superinjuctions seems to be that they're usually granted to stop people discussing things that did actually happen.

You don't tend to hear much about, say, Graeme Souness taking one out to stop people spreading the scurrilous rumour that he molests rodents.

3 minutes ago, BTFD said:

The weirdest thing about these superinjuctions seems to be that they're usually granted to stop people discussing things that did actually happen.

You don't tend to hear much about, say, Graeme Souness taking one out to stop people spreading the scurrilous rumour that he molests rodents.

Its because people have the right to privacy. John Terry's was refused for example because it was ruled he was doing it for financial reasons rather than privacy reasons

3 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Didn’t John Terry have one related to his hobby of shagging teammates’ girlfriends or am I misremembering that? 

Apparently his brother like shagging his team mates girlfriends as well and it contributed to the boys suicide. Pair of c***s.

28 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Its because people have the right to privacy. John Terry's was refused for example because it was ruled he was doing it for financial reasons rather than privacy reasons

Well, rich people have the right to privacy. They certainly won't help me with the rumour that I...oops, close one.

John Terry really does seem like such a nice, normal guy.

3 hours ago, BTFD said:

I've not watched that show since it was all light banter and Judy whipping her tits out at award shows, so I did find it a bit peculiar that it had changed to screaming slapfights on daytime TV.

They'll do anything for the ratings.

Just now, welshbairn said:

They'll do anything for the ratings.

TBF, I'd at least give it a watch once. Two people presenting the show while having a massive barney - phone poll to see who the public thought was the winner, and they progress to the next day to take on a new challenger.

Holly to win the opening bout, before moving on to Gyles Brandreth on Tuesday.

Just now, ICTChris said:

They should torture a confession out of him live on Mondays show. 

Together we could change the face of daytime TV.

Just now, BTFD said:

TBF, I'd at least give it a watch once. Two people presenting the show while having a massive barney - phone poll to see who the public thought was the winner, and they progress to the next day to take on a new challenger.

Holly to win the opening bout, before moving on to Gyles Brandreth on Tuesday.

Could have Phil livestreaming from the nonces wing at Pentonville?