Philip Schofield

22 hours ago, fuzzydunlop said:

i dont watch the channel cos I'm not a total c*nt but seen some footage on Twitter of that p***k Eamon Holmes putting the boot in to Schofield and Holly on GB News.   Although to be fair it was refreshing to see a bit of celeb on celeb action and honest opinion...i'd show more interest in the whole thing if folk were calling each other out on TV and fully back the idea of a fight to see who gets to present -although only if machetes are involved.  

I mean, I don't doubt that there is shady shit going on.

But this is Eamonn Holmes on TM after Schofield came out the closet - EH will say whatever the f**k the gaffer in his earpiece tells him to say and is a big fat bitter c**t.

So he's a bit rich now going on telly and slaughtering the pair of them because he's still bitter that him and his wife got booted off air.

40 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I mean, I don't doubt that there is shady shit going on.

But this is Eamonn Holmes on TM after Schofield came out the closet - EH will say whatever the f**k the gaffer in his earpiece tells him to say and is a big fat bitter c**t.

So he's a bit rich now going on telly and slaughtering the pair of them because he's still bitter that him and his wife got booted off air.

That clip is even creepier now the truth is more widely known.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Bill Cosby GIFs | Tenor

Bill stuck to the ladies…and never really hosted.

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I imagine a “celeb” like Schofield would have loved to have been invited to Epstein’s island.

It would have fed his huge ego that he was big time and he could touch as many little boys as he wanted.

Nah, Eppie kept young girls around…

On 22/05/2023 at 09:17, Scary Bear said:

This website is brilliant. It’s like looking under a rock. Where 60 year olds taking advantage of 16 year olds is all tickety boo.

On 20/05/2023 at 21:51, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

If you or anyone else are uncomfortable with a man having a relationship with an of age person of the same sex then I suggest you are homophobes. 

25 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

What laws are being broken here? 

Should the age of consent be raised? 

Should there be a maximum age difference in relationships? 

Who decides these things? You and the other outraged Helen lovejoys?

fwiw I'm not comfortable with it but the OP Throbber said he was about to be in deep trouble (he isnt). He has lost his job but I think he will be unapologetic and probably feels relieved it is out.

Another poster said he is "about to get away with it" ...again, no laws were broken so what's there to get away with?

29 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Grooming of an underage person and then abusing a position of power/trust within the workplace, I think?

Whatever happened to the old "half your age plus seven" rule of thumb. Anyway, it isn't so much that its a bit icky that a 50 odd year old man is with a young lad less than half age, it's that he's known the lad since he was a lot younger, got the guy a job at ITV etc surely?

He has lost his job but I think he will be unapologetic and probably feels relieved it is out.

He hasn't lost his job - he still works for ITV and is apparently going to be presenting a new Prime Time show for them. If anything, it's a promotion. And if he was so relieved it was out there, he wouldn't have been trying to hide the relationship before it was exposed at the time he felt he was forced to come out as gay, and then to minimise and try and normalise it afterwards. 

43 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Should the age of consent be raised? 

Who decides these things? You and the other outraged Helen lovejoys?

fwiw I'm not comfortable with it but the OP Throbber said he was about to be in deep trouble (he isnt). He has lost his job but I think he will be unapologetic and probably feels relieved it is out.

Another poster said he is "about to get away with it" ...again, no laws were broken so what's there to get away with?

Zoinks, sir! Imagine your 16yo offspring* came home and announced that they were in a relationship with a late-50s celebrity*? 

Tell me you’d be okay with that and I’d say you are very definitely at it. 

Edited by alta-pete
* (Of whichever gender/sexuality, your choice)

8 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Zoinks, sir! Imagine your 16yo offspring* came home and announced that they were in a relationship with a late-50s celebrity*? 

Tell me you’d be okay with that and I’d say you are very definitely at it. 

The poster you're quoting literally said they're not comfortable with it.