Philip Schofield

10 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Can't wait for all these celebrities that know Schofield to come out and condemn this now it's public knowledge despite knowing about it for ages.

Rantzen is in stage 4, I wonder how many secrets she'll take to her grave.

38 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Holmes is an utter kunt, you could find umpteen instances of him all pally wally with Schofield over the years when he knew fine. A total hypocrite of the highest order.

I thought the rumours were that Holmes and his wife were bumped off This Morning because they were wanting to out Schofield?

Agree that Holmes is an arsehole though.

On 25/05/2023 at 12:00, Hedgecutter said:

Half your age plus seven.

Should be a law to out the weirdos, not a guideline.

As a 47 year old I would definitely rebuke this law and date a 81 year old, love is love

49 minutes ago, Clangers said:

As a 47 year old I would definitely rebuke this law and date a 81 year old, love is love

American Horror Story actress Sarah Paulson is something of a granny danger, working through a few older women before marrying Two and a Half Men's Holland Taylor (32 years older at 80). Still creeps in under the half-plus-seven rule, and I guess it's nice to see the elderly being taken care of in their twilight years.

To paraphrase a certain poster on here, that's roughly the same age as me and my dad, and I wouldn't want to have sex with him.

3 minutes ago, BTFD said:

American Horror Story actress Sarah Paulson is something of a granny danger, working through a few older women before marrying Two and a Half Men's Holland Taylor (32 years older at 80). Still creeps in under the half-plus-seven rule, and I guess it's nice to see the elderly being taken care of in their twilight years.

To paraphrase a certain poster on here, that's roughly the same age as me and my dad, and I wouldn't want to have sex with him.

you could at least tag him @Granny Danger