The Famous Aberdeen’s European Tour 2023/24

Frank Grimes

14 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Only 14k sold so far for this one - not sure if the flat performances so far at Pittodrie this far season or maybe just the fact it’s school hols have to led less take up for this one.

Given full houses are often accompanied with the team shitting the bed, maybe a more low key build up will suit us against the undoubted step up in quality that is PAOK.

So much games to fork out for the next while. Seen the moans have started on social media due to ticket sales for This one and the semi final. 
mom if your 16-21 living at home with your full wage staying in your pocket. 

On 23/10/2023 at 14:58, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Obviously the PAOK game is at the forefront of everyone's minds this week...

Can see this being a bit of a pumping tbqh.

Maybe the A90 will still be blocked.

I'm more confident for this game than I am for Killie tbh.

Edit: so confident I posted it four times.

Edited by DukDukGoose

This mob beat Frankfurt, it's gonna be tough. For any chance of progression we need to win. I just can't see it tbh, we need to be patient and intelligent with the ball. I'm quite happy to see Duk dropped and I really like him but he's been off it for a while now. Could be a good impact sub tho if needed.

In summary, they're shite and we're going to pump them. Mon the dons !

43 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

This mob beat Frankfurt, it's gonna be tough. For any chance of progression we need to win. I just can't see it tbh, we need to be patient and intelligent with the ball. I'm quite happy to see Duk dropped and I really like him but he's been off it for a while now. Could be a good impact sub tho if needed.

In summary, they're shite and we're going to pump them. Mon the dons !

Folk on Twitter raging that we've went with the more defensive set up. 🤣

The same set up that's seen us do well against better teams.

2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Fans who are caught with pyro should be banned for years. I hate pyro - it's dangerous, it contributes nothing to the atmosphere and it brings punishments to clubs. It's not so bad for the likes of the Old Firm who can afford it but for everyone else it's particularly damaging.