Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

4 minutes ago, forkboy said:

Eh, considering how little the attendance has dropped off I think you'd be charitable saying 50% of County fans gave a shit about Malky's past. Honestly, if it was even 10% of the support I'd be stunned.

Bottom line, when the club appoints someone with Malky's track record, we're going to have to hear about it from other fans. Best to just accept it rather than get offended.

It's a stretch to assume the only way to voice displeasure is to stop attending. This was their club before it was Malkys and it will be theirs again when he's gone. Why should they give up on it in the meantime due to a decision they have no control over? 

I've personally attended away games only for two years but no judgement on anyone who's been attending VP. 

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I’m not really sure if what I’m about to say is 100% necessary but I just wanted to remind everyone that Partick Thistle beat Ayr United 8-0 on aggregate in the last round of the playoffs. 

8-0

With the amount of chances Thistle have had tonight this one could have been 8-0 by the end of the first leg 

1 hour ago, BukyOHare said:

Another game ruined by VAR.

Nah, County can ruin a game alone!

No way a kid should've been started tonight. Events beyond my control mean I ended up not being able to go so I'm watching on BBC Text Updates and a half time summary from my dad. 

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Brian Graham interview

"listen......." 

Every sentence 😂

Mind you, when Skybet gave me 7/4 on him to score I was quite happy.

"Listen lads, it's like phree munney"

Just now, CountyFan said:

It's a stretch to assume the only way to voice displeasure is to stop attending. This was their club before it was Malkys and it will be theirs again when he's gone. Why should they give up on it in the meantime due to a decision they have no control over? 

I've personally attended away games only for two years but no judgement on anyone who's been attending VP. 

Aye, well, disagree there. We're not talking about a guy who is a bit a bellend, or just a shit manager, he's a racist. We tried outrage and the chairman shrugged his shoulders and muttered about it "not being what you'd expect in the Highlands" and went on his way. So the only way you have to show "this is fucking rotten" is not giving them your ticket money. If you're not willing to find something else to do for home games for Saturday afternoons, I'm questioning how much that person cares.

The point that it's gotten a lot easier to shit on Malky without people shouting you down since results turned properly bad makes me think a a majority don't really give a shit

Always makes me laugh seeing a guy going head to head with someone then immediately shouting for the ref that theres a headbutt.

Complete shitebag and wee grass material. Gives you all the confidence in the world that player isnt up for the fight.