Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

14 hours ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Are the two stands that Thistle have split or can you move between the two? 

It’s all linked from the same entrance. Whether you’re sat in the North or the East stand, you have to enter from the same bit. Realistically if you have a ticket for the East Stand there’s probably nothing stopping you from going into the North (one behind the goal).

• jagfox changed the title to Ross County (0)🔵⚪️🔴 Vs Partick Thistle 🔴🟡 (2)

Mad to think Thistle are 90 minutes away from promotion after ending up in the 4th place, coffin slot in the playoffs.

Doolan has stated records are there to be broken, and even if we fail at this final hurdle his team have already done that.

We don't have the players to sit in and set up blocks, behind the ball, so our overall shape, and indeed the personnel will be similar.

The players will be running on adrenaline by this stage, so hopefully will be able to finish the job in 90 minutes.

It's gonna be a long day, win, lose or draw.

Safe travels to all the fans heading to the game.

10 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I am officially shiteing myself. 

You’ll be absolutely fine.  We’re completely dreadful.  Hammered by a terrible Kilmarnock team, beaten by you… we might win today but not by three goals.  

In his late teens, my old man was stationed at Maryhill barracks at some point during WW2 and he became a Thistle supporter as a result. I'll be forever grateful to him and Thistle for proving to me that it wasn't mandatory to support either of the gruesome twosome with the associated glory-hunting and bigotry. Nothing against County but I think their top-flight time is up and they're going to be Malkied. 

Edited by Squonk

Thistle missing rakes of chances, Doolan doing so well, Thistle taking a big away support, Thistle fans being fairly confident, County fans saying the ties done.

Normally youd say its all set up for a County victory by about 4.

But County have chucked it IMO. Half the squad have no faith in MacKay and the others probably just dont like him. You looked at his gammony jowls every time Thistle came close during the week and you know hes been in training all week telling folk how shite they are.

Looking forward to watching this. Hadn’t seen much of Thistle before the playoffs but been so impressed with them. Would be a good addition to the top flight and it’s a class away day! Nothing against County (other than their arsehole manager) but I reckon Partick will get a goal today and that’ll be that. 

On 01/06/2023 at 07:46, Fuctifano said:

Yeah I'm OK so far as I don't know what to expect, we could easily have our bubble burst. If we're winning going into Sunday I'll be in shambles especially as I'm at a wedding Saturday and likely to have a crippling hangover on Sunday to add to the nerves. 

Yeah we have reached this point now. Trying to rationale it by saying even if we lose the tie , overall we're still in a good place and Doolan looks the real deal so far but it's going to be sore if we don't make it given how we've played last 5 games. 

The Falkirk vs Killie playoff is also playing in my brain, fair enough that was only a one goal lead but a quick home goal and it's game on. 

County can easily win this game but whether they go through or nor is another story. Playing a large part of Thursday with 10 men might come back to haunt them. If Fitzpatrick and Tiffoney are on form they can be unstoppable at times and will score goals. 

County probably need a Thistle sending off or dodgy decision to avoid the drop