Titanic II

37 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Interesting that it only takes a wee keek of Kate's tits to get you to the summit of Mount Orgasmatron.

they actually used a stand in to replace her arse iirc but the bristols are definitely hers 

13 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Titanic is pish for Winslet once you've seen her in Holy Smoke. 

It really isn’t pish, by no stretch of the imagination is it pish it is an actual masterpiece. I watched a good 2 hours of it last night although my parents were there and alas I was unable to masturbate.

17 hours ago, throbber said:

Shortly thereafter i fast forward to the part where I could see Kate winslets hooters and cracked one off and then went to bed.

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

I watched a good 2 hours of it last night although my parents were there and alas I was unable to masturbate.

You big fibber!

22 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You big fibber!

Im not a fibber on Thursday night I put it on just before bed then my mrs went to bed and I had some alone time then last night my folks are staying and we watched from beginning until about the part they hit the berg and we were all too tired and went to bed.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

It really isn’t pish, by no stretch of the imagination is it pish it is an actual masterpiece. I watched a good 2 hours of it last night although my parents were there and alas I was unable to masturbate.

At first I thought you were talking about Holy Smoke - where the pish is indeed faked.

1 minute ago, AyrshireTon said:

At first I thought you were talking about Holy Smoke - where the pish is indeed faked.

I haven’t seen holy smoke, I don’t even think I’ve seen Kate winslet in any other film.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I haven’t seen holy smoke, I don’t even think I’ve seen Kate winslet in any other film.

I wasn't talking about Titanic. The scene with Winslet's tits in Titanic is pish compared to her appearance in Holy Smoke. 

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I wasn't talking about Titanic. The scene with Winslet's tits in Titanic is pish compared to her appearance in Holy Smoke. 

I’ll have to give it a watch then.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

She was in a film called Jude, playing opposite Christopher Eccleston (pre-Doctor Who). One scene was filmed in my street - unfortunately I was working away from home that day and didn't see any of it.

3 minutes ago, GordonD said:

She was in a film called Jude, playing opposite Christopher Eccleston (pre-Doctor Who). One scene was filmed in my street - unfortunately I was working away from home that day and didn't see any of it.

You missed nothing.