Titanic II

1 minute ago, FreedomFarter said:

Haven't been following the thread so this has probably already been discussed but in case not; Boris Johnson wrote in the Daily Mail that the death of these submersible men made him burst with British pride. Weirdest and funniest response I've seen (albeit tempered by knowing his strategy of deliberately talking shite for attention).

I read that entire article with my head in my hands, which is probably the correct response to anything that buffoon writes, but still.

2 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

Going to be some laugh when these things decide to march onto land with their 3.8 metre leg span and take over the planet.

japanese-spider-crab.png

I welcome our Japanese Spider Crab overlords.

2 hours ago, stimpy said:

Just read that as well as the violent and catastrophic failure of the vessel squishing everyone on board the air in the chamber would be super heated and would have cooked them as they were squished. 

Reminds me of this.

download (1).jpeg

FFS! This gets worse the more you delve into it. From the BBC . . .

Mr Rush "followed his own path", Mr Newman [an investor] said.

Mr Newman's recollection of OceanGate was of a team that looked out for each other.

And Mr Rush's wife, Wendy, was "up at the top, looking over his shoulder, making sure that he was doing everything perfectly and not cutting corners or skipping things"

Edited by Paranoid

28 minutes ago, Paranoid said:

FFS! This gets worse the more you delve into it. From the BBC . . .

Mr Rush "followed his own path", Mr Newman [an investor] said.

Mr Newman's recollection of OceanGate was of a team that looked out for each other.

And Mr Rush's wife, Wendy, was "up at the top, looking over his shoulder, making sure that he was doing everything perfectly and not cutting corners or skipping things"

Suicide it is then.

2 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

An extra $0.77 in her bank account then.

At an average payout of 0.004 cents per play would require 250,000,000,000 plays for the artist to become a billionaire and be able to afford to go get crushed at the bottom of the Atlantic. This would mean every living soul on earth would have to listen to My Heart will go on 31 times.  So each person would have to listen to it for 136 mins. If each listen was singly played it would take over 2 million years to get your payout. By that time Celine Dion might have passed away.

4 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

At an average payout of 0.004 cents per play would require 250,000,000,000 plays for the artist to become a billionaire and be able to afford to go get crushed at the bottom of the Atlantic. This would mean every living soul on earth would have to listen to My Heart will go on 31 times.  So each person would have to listen to it for 136 mins. If each listen was singly played it would take over 2 million years to get your payout. By that time Celine Dion might have passed away.

Celine Begone.