#Barclays 23/24

On 13/10/2023 at 23:07, Molotov said:

I’d love all these foreign owners of English clubs to fcuk off to Saudi or wherever the owners live. 😂 

In Scotland get Dermot Desmond to take Celtic “home” to Ireland. 
And The Rangers can go back in the sewers with the rats. 

12 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hibs would end up in Peru and Dundee in Texas

Potentially Ross County moving from Dingwall to Invergordon, not sure how well that would go down with the locals 😄🦌

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/18/world/europe/everton-sale-777-partners.html

Grim reading for Everton. Didn't realise they were in so much trouble. I suspect the fact the new stadium has been put forward for the Euro 2028 tournament will at least mean it will get finished. Feck knows how they will finance it though if this takeover falls through.

48 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/18/world/europe/everton-sale-777-partners.html

Grim reading for Everton. Didn't realise they were in so much trouble. I suspect the fact the new stadium has been put forward for the Euro 2028 tournament will at least mean it will get finished. Feck knows how they will finance it though if this takeover falls through.

Liverpool Echo Coverage (For those who can't be bothered going round the pay wall)

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-sale-jeopardy-777-stance-27930833

1 hour ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Nice to see Newcastle did a thorough research in to his background before signing him. Milan probably knew this was about to drop. Sold a pup is the term I think.

Probably just assuming that enough #dolla to the right pocket will solve the issue. They've yet to be proven wrong in fairness. 

3 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Nice to see Newcastle did a thorough research in to his background before signing him. Milan probably knew this was about to drop. Sold a pup is the term I think.

Apparently Juve were touting their boy around Europe at a heavily discounted rate all summer and there weren't any takers. Tonali supposedly wouldn't ever have got caught (or the boy on loan at Villa) if the Juve boy never handed his phone over.

10 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

He's a huge Milan fan who didn't want to leave, would be hilarious if this was all a stitch up to extract money out of Newcastle and he'll be back where he wants when it's all over.

As for Gary Neville, hard for those perjuring domestic abuse trials to hold the moral high ground. He was incredibly fortunate to prosecution and jail time there  (fwiw he blamed that on the Glazers too).