#Barclays 23/24

1 minute ago, Fuctifano said:

Not much wankier than that "handball" thing EPL fans do every time a team touches the ball when a handball appeal is turned down? 

The one that I find utterly wanky is at certain English grounds, every time the opposition keeper takes a goal kick, it’s accompanied by something that sounds like ‘Youuuur shittt you wankaaaaaahhhhhhh’.

Mostly grounds in Yorkshire, I think.

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

The one that I find utterly wanky is at certain English grounds, every time the opposition keeper takes a goal kick, it’s accompanied by something that sounds like ‘Youuuur shittt you wankaaaaaahhhhhhh’.

Mostly grounds in Yorkshire, I think.

It’s just ‘You’re shit Aaaaaaaaaah’ I believe, and it seems to be mostly a lower league thing

Did I hear correctly during the Chelsea-Man U game the other night, that Antony's pass for Garnacho's goal was his first assist of the season?

One assist and zero goals in 24 appearances for a £90 million winger.

Just now, Zetterlund said:

Did I hear correctly during the Chelsea-Man U game the other night, that Antony's pass for Garnacho's goal was his first assist of the season?

Yes. I guess why that is why they are totally rebuilding their front office team.

How much did Mason Mount cost? I know he's on £200k a week. Not sure if he was out of contract or they paid a fee too?

1 minute ago, Claudia Gentile said:

2-2 to United. Get the lap of honour going lads...oh wait a minute.

It seems that all teams after a win, draw or loss go to their fans after every game. 

2 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

He has more yellow cards than goals or assists in his 50 odd Premier League games.

Pound for pound one of thr worst transfers ever imo

2 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Yes. I guess why that is why they are totally rebuilding their front office team.

How much did Mason Mount cost? I know he's on £200k a week. Not sure if he was out of contract or they paid a fee too?

60 million Great British Pounds apparently.

2 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

£60m i believe

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

He has more yellow cards than goals or assists in his 50 odd Premier League games.

Pound for pound one of thr worst transfers ever imo

Don’t think you even need the ‘pound for pound’ qualifier there. 

Could have been worse for Liverpool, but they need to knock this sloppy play and poor decision making in front of goal on the head.  Good finishing for both United goals.  I had had enough of the Sky hype-man by about 60 minutes and fear for viewers over the next few weeks.