#Barclays 23/24

Cheese

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

We’re all rooting for a paddling now?

Yeah, no matter how unsavoury the team, its rare not to starting hoping for a ludicrous beating for the ages in these scenarios. 

I get way angrier than I should when the foot comes off the gas. 

All I want now is suffering 

And yet Everton will survive after another desperate season. Hopefully the teams coming up from the championship will see them relegated next year. 

1 minute ago, tintax said:

And yet Everton will survive after another desperate season. Hopefully the teams coming up from the championship will see them relegated next year. 

They are becoming like Hamburg before they eventually went down. The team too shite to be relegated.

Dychey will be playing up front in the second half, and at centre half. Long ball from Dyche up to Dyche, good hold up play from Dyche. None of this 'football' nonsense that doesn't get you anywhere in a proper league like this.

21 minutes ago, tintax said:

Leeds, Southampton and Leicester are the three teams who would probably have designs on staying in the league should they get promoted. The other teams in contention are the very definition of yo-yo.