#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

City need to rethink this. They've got the guys who are best at long-shots playing with their backs to goal, on the last defenders, and the opportunities are falling to centre halves. They'd be better pulling Haaland, Bernardo etc out at times and try to tee them up for the 25 yarders.

Just now, GordonS said:

City need to rethink this. They've got the guys who are best at long-shots playing with their backs to goal, on the last defenders, and the opportunities are falling to centre halves. They'd be better pulling Haaland, Bernardo etc out at times and try to tee them up for the 25 yarders.

Are you trying to pass Gary Neville's "insight" off as your own?

Rodri would have around 300 passes by himself if he was still on. 

And probably would have pinged one in the bottom corner by now as well.

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

Are you trying to pass Gary Neville's "insight" off as your own?

Sorry, I'm not listening to the commentary all the time, I'm talking with fellow living room dwellers. 

2 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Go On, someone tell me why I'm a complete idiot for thinking second half has been a complete borefest

It's far from boring if you care about the result, and I'm really keen to see City lose and someone else win the league for a change. I've also found it interesting watching how both sides have adapted. Few players have the discipline to do what Arsenal are doing.

Edited by GordonS

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

It's far from boring if you care about the result, and I'm really keen to see City lose and someone else win the league for a change. I've also found it fascinating watching how both sides have adapted. Few players have the discipline to do what Arsenal are doing.

It's still boring though.

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

It's far from boring if you care about the result, and I'm really keen to see City lose and someone else win the league for a change. I've also found it interesting watching how both sides have adapted. Few players have the discipline to do what Arsenal are doing.

Was just thinking that it reminds me of our tactics in our league cup win at Celtic 10 years ago.

2 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Just now, AyrshireTon said:

Was just thinking that it reminds me of our tactics in our league cup win at Celtic 10 years ago.

You two enjoy listening to the post match analysis on Match of the Day don't you?