#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

8 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I'm not seeing wy people are questioning MacAllisters red yesterday. I've just seen it and it's a nailed on red.

Yeah, I thought that as well tbh. There’s not much force but it’s studs up on the front of the leg, fairly straightforward red for me.

3 hours ago, virginton said:

Mudryk has been an even worse signing for them than Fernando Torres. 

At least Torres scored the winner in a Champions League semi, and scored when in the final they won the Europa League. Even if he was overwhelmingly shite for Chelsea, he still scored two vital goals when he was basically done as a player.

Mudryk will get nowhere near being as good as Torres was at his worst, and it's fucking hilarious to see.

6 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

'We wanted to keep him, but didn't want the backlash so we've released him'.

This is it exactly. Seems pretty obvious now that the "leak" from The Athletic last week was a briefing from United so they could testrun  the reaction to him staying

What a pathetic, slimy club.

Man United will be praised in some quarters, praise that is wholly underserved.

Yes, they eventually made the right decision, but they had to have dragged kicking and screaming to this conclusion.  "OK we will release him, if I have to, I guess"

Horrible attitude 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Greenwood's statement is fucking horrendous.

No-one pointing out that he wasn't "cleared of all charges either".  They were dropped because the victim (who posted details of the abuse Greenwood subjected her to online) got back into a relationship with him again and refused to cooperate with the prosecution, thus sinking the case. He might well have never been found guilty, but everyone knows what an abusive piece of shit he is. 

It's pretty clear from that statement that they don't want to punt him but their hand has been forced. Probably the sponsors have told them in no uncertain terms that the plug is pulled if he plays again. 

13 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Man United will be praised in some quarters, praise that is wholly underserved.

Yes, they eventually made the right decision, but they had to have dragged kicking and screaming to this conclusion.  "OK we will release him, if I have to, I guess"

Horrible attitude 

Doesn't say he has been released. Just that he won't play for Man Utd again.

if they were releasing him I think it would be there. Seems to me like they will continue to employ him and put him out on loan.

1 hour ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Doesn't say he has been released. Just that he won't play for Man Utd again.

if they were releasing him I think it would be there. Seems to me like they will continue to employ him and put him out on loan.

They're doing exactly what Raith did with Goodwillie last year. Keep him on the books for a bit to see if they can find someone stupid enough to pay money for him or even just take him on loan and pay his wages for a bit.

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

IMG_5113.jpeg.3d2083bde6afba8922a4aa49a8bc0aa8.jpeg

Wonder why they’re not keen to share the full picture? Could it be because this is a lot of utter shite and they don’t want to admit to being desperate to keep a rapist on the books?

Not for me to say, but yes. 

This was what the Goodwillie and Malky Mackay apologists said.

"You're only criticising him because you don't know what the full story is"

"OK then, what's the full story?"

"..."