English Football League 2023/24

On 20/09/2023 at 12:58, Derry Alli said:

Why did Neil Warnock remain in the Huddersfield job over the summer just to leave after about 4 games?

They were taken over recently and both old and new owners asked him to stay on until the takeover was completed and they'd identified their own man, IIRC

• 2 weeks later...

This is, without exaggeration, one of the worst penalty decisions I have seen in my life. What does the referee think he has seen?

Edit: On second viewing, he presumably thinks Kipre has studded him in the knee or something, but you would have expected a card in that instance and nothing was forthcoming.

Edited by DrewDon

16 hours ago, DrewDon said:

This is, without exaggeration, one of the worst penalty decisions I have seen in my life. What does the referee think he has seen?

Edit: On second viewing, he presumably thinks Kipre has studded him in the knee or something, but you would have expected a card in that instance and nothing was forthcoming.

I think your right that the ref thought it was uncontrolled but no card does confuse that 

6 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Was that Jones decent at Queens a few seasons back? He's ripping the pish out of Sunderland's defence.

He certainly looked decent, but that’s by Scottish championship standards,  don’t think he was one of the rare ones where you can see they’re going to have a hell of a career.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...