Dundee vs. Motherwell Saturday 5th August

Doubt Davor will start given he's had, what, about half an hour of football so far?  I think Obika will be fine and he'll start up top with Wilkinson and we'll go with Slattery, Miller & Spittal in the midfield.

There'll be goals in this one, and I'll plump for an entertaining Desmond.  Theo Bair with a late equaliser.

Thank you.

On 02/08/2023 at 13:16, Desp said:

Doubt Davor will start given he's had, what, about half an hour of football so far?  I think Obika will be fine and he'll start up top with Wilkinson and we'll go with Slattery, Miller & Spittal in the midfield.

There'll be goals in this one, and I'll plump for an entertaining Desmond.  Theo Bair with a late equaliser.

Thank you.

Got some Desmond Dekker on now after this post.

Thank you.

I've no idea what to expect from us tomorrow. 

We've played some good stuff in the League Cup games, but then struggled to do anything with it in the final third - which is what ultimately cost us a place in the second round. 

Defensively we've been a bit shaky. I'm pretty sure some of the chances we let Inverness have on Sunday would have been buried by most Premiership teams. 

On 01/08/2023 at 20:56, Handsome_Devil said:

Off the top of my head, I remember us going to three promoted teams on the opening day and drawing from behind every time...so 1-1.

On 01/08/2023 at 22:14, YassinMoutaouakil said:

We drew 0-0 in Dingwall in County's first game up too.

Our last three opening games after promotion have been draws: 0-0 and 1-1 vs Kilmarnock in 2012 and 2014 respectively, and 2-2 vs St Mirren in 2021. 

So all signs point to one team winning comfortably. 

On 02/08/2023 at 08:22, Geedub-MFC said:

What is this "Thank you" patter?

If I mention an old man from Corsica, strangled prostitutes and the method of the crime being in the form of Scottish football scarves it may well sound like something not to be glorified. 

Good old Sebu was some laugh back in the days when the Cowden Till I Die and the Patrick Bateman were giving it big licks around these parts. The pair of diddies mentioned there can stay in their boxes but Sebu is a P&B legend and started a trend that will stay with me until disappear from the P&B (thankfully my clubs not such a no mark Diddy mess that I feel the need to scarper in shame like many others).

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

I’m having trouble trying to buy tickets for tomorrow can anyone help?

the link on the Motherwell site is not providing an option to buy Dundee tickets only Hibs tickets.

the Dundee site only appears to sell home fans tickets ? 

cheers for any help. Motherwell ticket office shut at 4 unfortunately 

18 minutes ago, Stevie Kirk said:

I’m having trouble trying to buy tickets for tomorrow can anyone help?

the link on the Motherwell site is not providing an option to buy Dundee tickets only Hibs tickets.

the Dundee site only appears to sell home fans tickets ? 

cheers for any help. Motherwell ticket office shut at 4 unfortunately 

3 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

They might have taken them down because it was either "postal or Collection" only. No QR codes or ability to print at home. Not sure if Dundee have an option to buy a ticket prior to the game - like Livi do.

Game has moved to PATG 

5 minutes ago, Stevie Kirk said:

Thanks mate do you mean cash at turnstile or buy ticket at ticket office then take it round to turnstile? 

Cash at the gate. Don't say we aren't accommodating. Make the most of it as it will soon be a thing of the past in football.

Thank you.