Dundee vs. Motherwell Saturday 5th August

2 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

They could always play in the stadium next door? Shouldn't be that much of an issue right?

The DPM’s been out of action for some time but if everyone coming shovels just one dog shit each it could be workable. 

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

Saw James last week at Slessor Gardens and I’ve been singing their songs around the house all week.  Gives the family a break from hearing me sing Morrisey songs I suppose 🤣

They were amazing as usual , I’ve saw them 5 times and it’s the first time they’ve never sang laid , I was wanting start singing we want laid we want laid , but the Mrs frowned at me and said NO!!! 

55 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

They could always play in the stadium next door? Shouldn't be that much of an issue right?

It is only cup games that Premiership clubs find themselves playing competitive matches in the stadiums of clubs that play in the Championship.

This is a match involving two Premiership clubs.  For that reason it is a thank you but no thank you.