Champions league 2023/24.

guinness

Unless you’re a fan of either semi finalist tomorrow then any sane / sound people will be supporting Dortmund in the Chumpions League final. It would be a victory for football. 

12 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Dortmund were absolutely immense over the 2 legs. Hummels rolling back the years 

As much as I enjoyed that, it's worryingly annoying how all of Germany's best players seem to be finding themselves in great form just in time for the Euros, whereas most of ours are getting injured.

13 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Unless you’re a fan of either semi finalist tomorrow then any sane / sound people will be supporting Dortmund in the Chumpions League final. It would be a victory for football. 

What if you hate English football and the continued domination of Real Madrid undermines any notion the EPL is the Greatest League in the World?

35 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

What if you hate English football and the continued domination of Real Madrid undermines any notion the EPL is the Greatest League in the World?

Would prefer Bayern to win tomrorow and Kane losing at Wembley in the final. 

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

I shall be supporting the protagonists of European football. 

Thank you. 

1568820178363.thumb.png.a7efe633cd8300149a8e782e9f7480c0.png

Some airing of one of the worst clichés in football tonight, exemplified by Luis Enrique's interview.

Hitting the bar or post isn't bad luck. It's a miss. The goal is 8 feet by 8 yards and it doesn't matter it you miss it by an inch or a mile.

PSG made enough chances to win the tie and failed to take any of them. That's entirely their failing and nothing to do with luck.

6 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Ugh Disgusted GIF

What?

2 hours ago, throbber said:

8.2 feet by 8.2 yards to be more precise 

Since when?

If you hit the ball at the 8 feet (2.44 metres) by 8 yards (7.32 metres) area and nobody blocks it, you score. Anything else and it doesn't go in. 

Am I being wooshed somehow? 

14 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

I read this as Sane (as in Leroy) and pronounced it as such in my head so had to go back and read it again 😂😂😂

51 minutes ago, Red Kite said:

Real Madrid can continue to GTF for the foreseeable, purely because of the antics of Sergio Ramos in the 2018 final.

Did he put chloroform on the goalie's gloves?

4 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

What?

Since when?

If you hit the ball at the 8 feet (2.44 metres) by 8 yards (7.32 metres) area and nobody blocks it, you score. Anything else and it doesn't go in. 

Am I being wooshed somehow? 

I'm wondering the same thing.

Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 16.23.33.png

4 hours ago, Red Kite said:

Real Madrid can continue to GTF for the foreseeable, purely because of the antics of Sergio Ramos in the 2018 final.

Part of my dislike for Chelsea is because of Drogba's shitehawk behaviour in the 2012 CL final.

Also they are racist scumbags.

20 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Would prefer Bayern to win tomrorow and Kane losing at Wembley in the final. 

This is surely the funniest scenario, but I'd settle for either team winning, with their English player being suspended for the final