Huw Edwards

4 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Pete Townshend was captured by Operation Ore for doing exactly this, but of course, he only bought those images in the name of 'research' as he believes he was abused by his granny but can't remember much about it.

Maybe it's an older generation thing. I can't imagine the youngsters doing it...although the existence of OnlyFans does rather suggest otherwise.

2 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

To try and lift the tone of the thread, I think you better start discussing the Huw Edwards case again. Mainly so none of you say something you may later regret.

Correct, let's hope this peodo c***s mental health issues raises tenfold and he tops himself.

2 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

To try and lift the tone of the thread, I think you better start discussing the Huw Edwards case again. Mainly so none of you say something you may later regret.

I really hope this approach does not become a norm on P&B.

I see Tim Davie has felt it necessary to state in an interview that he "can't see Huw Edwards working at the BBC again"

No shit mate? Did you have a Board meeting where the subject came up and you decided that, on balance, it would probably be one Paedo employee too far and considered bad form?

Surely some things don't actually need said out loud.

17 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I see Tim Davie has felt it necessary to state in an interview that he "can't see Huw Edwards working at the BBC again"

No shit mate? Did you have a Board meeting where the subject came up and you decided that, on balance, it would probably be one Paedo employee too far and considered bad form?

YP6wP3JxjrVNzC8wcsle33BdGUk=.gif

23 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

You'd think @throbberwould avoid being very active in a thread on sexual predator, only days after being outed as a rapey little weirdo.

What's this?

As one who was called a "paedo apologist" by claiming that two consenting adults in their 20s and 60s (not my cuppa, but not my place to judge) having a sexual relationship was fine I would absolutely love to see this.

show me GIF by John Legend

13 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Did he follow it up by suggesting that re-runs of Savile fronted TOTP and Jim'll Fix It should only go out after the watershed?

On 16/09/2024 at 23:48, Boo Khaki said:

Michael Stewart responds to Roy Keane pub team jibe as Man Utd tale sends  'bedwetters' into overdrive - Daily Record

This gimp, who does it repeatedly on BBC broadcasts, and for some reason is never corrected.

It's the way things have gone now on the bbc, with regional accents being accepted, they'll be scared to correct him in case it offended someone. I've even seen it typed on twitter, which seems worse, writing it down and thinking it looks right, just waiting on enough people saying/writing 'should of' *, and it'll get legitimized and recognized in the dictionary.

*never seen it shortened to should'f yet, think that would send me over the edge.

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

It's the way things have gone now on the bbc, with regional accents being accepted, they'll be scared to correct him in case it offended someone. I've even seen it typed on twitter, which seems worse, writing it down and thinking it looks right, just waiting on enough people saying/writing 'should of' *, and it'll get legitimized and recognized in the dictionary.

*never seen it shortened to should'f yet, think that would send me over the edge.

Are you suggesting regional accents shouldn't be accepted?

16 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Might've got away with it if it wasn't for the pics of those pesky kids.

58 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Are you suggesting regional accents shouldn't be accepted?

Yeah knew after i typed that i'd be picked up on it, not at all, but at least make an effort to speak properly, and not talk slang, like you're on Eastenders, so people in other parts of the UK can understand you.

Classic examples are Stacey Dooley, Joe Swash and Rylan Clark, nuffink i can fink of worse, lisening to em free.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

If history's anything to go by, we'll at least get a banger from Kunt and the Gang out of this.

My name is Huw Edwards, and I use Whatsapp

Text the wife, use group chats and all the normal crap

But then one day I got a ping; “I have what you need”

“Lots of pics of kiddies bums on which to spill your seed”

I’ll stop now