Celtic v Ross County

Just now, 10menwent2mow said:

I'm sat in a pub in Buckie (off to Buckie v Turra in a wee bit) and there are Celtic fans actually cheering them on. Fucking nauseating. 

I’ve got Buckie on my coupon today so kindly tell them to get their arse in gear when the game starts? 

9 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

I didn’t follow the game too closely after the first goal went in, but in those first 15 minutes Randall was outstanding in midfield. Where did that one-touch passing come from?

Randall.

8 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

8 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Looking forward to the new season so much, then the apathy for this fixture hits home. I've no intention of even listening to this match on the radio, so sure am I that the officials or VAR will stamp out any slim chance County may have of getting a result.

What odds are there that the home team either get awarded a penalty, or County have a player sent off? If I could find a booky offering odds, that's where my money would be going.

I wish good luck & a safe journey to anyone willing to hand over £33 to attend this but for me the season starts 12th August.

5 hours ago, stressball said:

7/4 for a penalty and  11/2 sending off in general with B365👍 

5 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

7/4 for a penalty is literally free money...

Yup, called it & I found it on bet365 at 7/4 so got a few £ back on it.

Just as @Matty-RCFC posted, 7/4 for celtic to get a penalty is/was FREE MONEY.

Couldn't find any odds offered on VAR not giving a penalty to County though.

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

So was Countys.  And a red card. 

Even if a penalty was awarded it wouldn’t have been a red as there was an attempt to play the ball.

But it was neither, it was a dive and a laughable one at it.

20 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Even if a penalty was awarded it wouldn’t have been a red as there was an attempt to play the ball.

But it was neither, it was a dive and a laughable one at it.

Absolute pish.  Hart had a disaster was all over the shop and caught Simon Murray before he fell over.  He never tried to play the ball he tried to stop the player getting to the ball to cover for his mistake.  Up the other end we know what happens.