Hibs v Rovers

48 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Remember that well.Scottish Cup game and It was actually 25 years ago

John Millar ex jambo scored both our goals

Crakin highlights of the game on youtube

We wore yellow that day as well. Could it be an omen??

Don't think we have any ex Hearts players in the team just now though so it would need to be one of our ex Hibees that does the damage this time.

Remember the John Millar game well, we were in the top tier and it was bouncing. I was absolutely sloshed for the Grant Anderson game so my memories are hazy, have a vague memory of being in a Hibs pub at full time and 2 or 3 Rovers fans starting up Rovers chants. Hibs fans did not appreciate that.

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We wore yellow that day as well. Could it be an omen??

Don't think we have any ex Hearts players in the team just now though so it would need to be one of our ex Hibees that does the damage this time.

Just Scott McGill I think.

19 hours ago, stevoraith said:

I remember going to Easter Rd about 20yrs ago and only the bottom tier being open until shortly before kick-off when they realised there were more of us than the bottom tier could hold so they opened the top. 
Seem to remember a bit of a rush to get out of the bottom and up to the top for a better view. 

I remember the same happening to Morton at Raith. Squeezed into a wee section at the front until all the fans from the pubs got in just after 3 and there clearly wasn't enough space. Tape was removed and we all headed for the back.

On 14/08/2023 at 19:08, Raithie said:

Any Hibees able to give any advice on disabled parking at Easter Road? Auld man is a blue badge holder but no one at Hibs have answered the phone or responded to his emails. Had a nosey on Hibs website and see it mentons disabled parking on south side of St Clair street, is that available to both sets of supporters and is it just a case of turning up and hoping there's a parking space?

Advised by Hibs to use St Clair Street (nor KDY!) but its first come first served. Person answering was very helpful, generally how I've found it with them over the years. 

24 minutes ago, The Tiel Burn said:

Advised by Hibs to use St Clair Street (nor KDY!) but its first come first served. Person answering was very helpful, generally how I've found it with them over the years. 

Cheers mate, managed to speak to someone a few days ago and they advised the same. We're going to head through early and chance our luck getting a space on St Clair Street 👍

Hibs resting a load of players ahead of the midweek Villa match.

Hibs defence as rock solid as a jelly.

Hibs supporting striker playing at Easter Road.

Fill yer boots lads

First goalscorer and anytime scorer on Skybet - 

image.png.98a6c5a6f9e8674fdaae61a1ca76177b.png

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Fill yer boots lads

Should point out that he isn't a striker... probably on pens and potentially free kicks with Easton out though. 

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Fill yer boots lads

Still will be surprised if we somehow lose this. 

Would be happy to win 1-0. Move on and focus on Villa. 

14 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

Hibees ..... do Scottish football a favour and bury this accumulation of diving/cheating little runts from lino town.

Thanks ever so much.

One week later and he's still absolutely raging. Paris Saint-Germain Deal With It GIF by Dan Leydon

I look forward to Morton embracing their Corinthian ideals if they get a dodgy penalty today by putting it over the bar. 

As for tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it. Ideally we'll start with both Byrne and Brown deep in midfield. Murray has been quite vocal in the press that we're in much better shape now injury wise.