Scotland v England 150th year anniversary match

Has to be said, it wasn't a very strong Spain we faced. They went into our game arrogant as f**k with their new manager thinking they could experiment with half a team of regulars and the rest new blood thinking they could swat us away with ease.

The rivalry with England means that will never happen from them even if they do rotate their side.

Edited by Ludo*1

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I mean I'm not saying we don't want to. I'm sure the players out there are hating this and really want to get into it but they look off it and are losing their battles too easily. The focus isn't there

That's what I meant, they've just won 5 vital battles in a row, including putting everything they have into Spain and Norway, and the weird one against Georgia. They obviously want to do the best they can but asking them to get as fired up as they were against Spain for a sideshow is asking too much imo. 

7 minutes ago, Binos said:

We haven't improved playing like this 

We have been rank

We've got the best Qualifying record in Europe, have won our last 11 qualifiers (the best currently active streak in Europe), and have kept something like 12 clean sheets in winning 14 of our last 17 competitive games.

We've quite obviously massively improved, and using a one game battering by a superior side as an argument we haven't is silly.