Raith v Morton

20 minutes ago, CrossgatesCynic said:

Fancy the Rovers to get a few goals today.

Whether they can stop Morton from doing likewise is another story altogether…

Millen being back would be huge on that front. I've absolutely nothing against Scott McGill, but fielding a defence with everyone playing in their natural position is going to make a huge difference. 

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Millen being back would be huge on that front. I've absolutely nothing against Scott McGill, but fielding a defence with everyone playing in their natural position is going to make a huge difference. 

I’d be surprised if Millen is fit enough to start today.

10 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

Brennan Johnson is starting for Forest today after only playing 60 minutes of pre season. 

If Millen has come through the weeks training with no issues I would be chucking him in. 

36 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

Given that IM suggested Millen was the most likely of Millen, Brown and Byrne to play today, I’d expect he’s capable of starting.

Our bench looks much better than we thought it would be. Only Baird missing now.

Glad he's went with a more balanced 3 behind Muirhead. Crawford, Boyd and Quitongo will cause problems.

Glad Power is starting too. 

Raith front 6 looks dangerous.

Should be a good game.

Total switch off and lack of communication on our left hand side there. We had three players over to cover Morton's three but managed to get completely fangled and leave one completely free. After that, it was obvious that Muirhead, who turns into Ibrahimovic every time we come up against him, would score. I think you'd want your keeper doing better, though. Very central.