Raith v Morton

11 minutes ago, ClydeTon said:

I mean we can be a bit "can't do anything wrong" when it comes to our physical style, but the referee today was a complete and utter joke. First penalty wasn't remotely a foul and some of the yellows brandished were just silly. Raith were quite anti-football at times, although we were as well, TBF.

And yet Muirhead should have been sent off for persistent fouls, getting involved in things that he wasn't involved in, constant whinging at the ref. Oakley was pushing and shoving Murray and Watson going to the tunnel at half time, again trying to get a reaction getting in their face and then does the same to get booked in the 2nd half. Stanton gets hia top virtually ripped off him then gets the ball thrown at his head all bookings.

1 hour ago, Colkitto said:

14 yellows and 2 penalties to the home team.  That's impressive stuff from the Ref... 

so your saying none were penalties ? Can’t comment on the first one as I was in the home end but the second one was a stone Waller, regarding the bookings probably about half weren’t but the ref had no impact on the result some shocking defending from both sides, Blame your own player Broadfoot for losing the ball and the game , Doesn’t change the fact 2 games played and you have 11 yellow cards already must be something in it there 

1 minute ago, basher brash said:

so your saying none were penalties ? Can’t comment on the first one as I was in the home end but the second one was a stone Waller, regarding the bookings probably about half weren’t but the ref had no impact on the result some shocking defending from both sides, Blame your own player Broadfoot for losing the ball and the game , Doesn’t change the fact 2 games played and you have 11 yellow cards already must be something in it there 

Yes tells us the refs don't  like us much.  However I'm sure your players just got a yellow for  headbutting one of our players . Also If you own admittance stated probs half were not yellow worthy then your 11 don't stack up. Weirdo

3 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Yes the first one looked like a dive.

1 minute ago, basher brash said:

First one was never a penalty in a million years.

Our player pulled out of the challenge and was nowhere near the attacker, certainly no contact made.

As for the second, from our end it seemed a bit of a "maybe?" but it was probably fair to give.

Just now, Raithie said:

montheton11 not taking things well it seems.

I really hope Vaughan did dive for the pen, makes his shithousing the Morton fans when he scored even better. Absolutely meltdown in the away end 😂

Yes I'm having a meltdown please come help me take my balls out your mother's mouth .

Kirk Broadfoot 😂 Feel for McDonald having to watch that carthorse in front of him try to organise a defence. Highlights of the day aside from the goals were Oakleys shithousery getting him booked, the Morton right backs wee temper tantrum throwing the ball at Byrne to get books and the left backs Ted Lasso impression while trying to get into Sam Stantons shorts towards the end of the game. Absolute banter team 

2 minutes ago, Raithie said:

montheton11 not taking things well it seems.

I really hope Vaughan did dive for the pen, makes his shithousing the Morton fans when he scored even better. Absolutely meltdown in the away end 😂

2nd game into the season mate congratulations on your tittle.