Raith v Morton

2 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I appreciate that you're trying to stand up for the 'keeper but he'll be disappointed that he didn't keep their first goal out.

It was straight at him, he's flat footed and he's gone with his trailing hand.

You’re absolutely right. Even the Witch at the start of his career  with us was a little shaky and hesitant to do the easy stuff. I was trying to cut Big Kev some slack, he will learn from this. The disappointment on his face tells you he could’ve done better. Watson was giving him pelters. 

Edited by Stardog_champion

7 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

Looks very much like we were denied a legitimate early goal.

Both of the defender's feet are behind the line.

Screenshot_20230813-030036~2.png

Thought it might have been at the time.

Looking at photo it's in line with left leg so 95% chance is over the line.

But like all the other if's , buts and and's it is no odds the game is over, 3 v 2 result stands. Just further validates that the ref was pish.

On to next week.

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Hope the officials for the upcoming derby deny Raith a clear penalty in retribution for Vaughan’s cheating.

I know you’re pure excited about the big game but it’s a whole two weeks away, we know you’ve got nothing else to look forward to before then but we really need to concentrate on our upcoming game with Hibernian in the League Cup.  It’s the round where all the diddy teams are out.  If you’re stuck for football perhaps see if Falkirk are up for a friendly as they’ve nothing on next weekend either. 

55 minutes ago, Craigus said:

Hopefully that contributed to our point that ended up papping you fuds out. 

Thankfully not, he ended up missing a penalty so that we won. He was probably tired from all that falling over, very silly of him. 

14 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

I know you’re pure excited about the big game but it’s a whole two weeks away, we know you’ve got nothing else to look forward to before then but we really need to concentrate on our upcoming game with Hibernian in the League Cup.  It’s the round where all the diddy teams are out.  If you’re stuck for football perhaps see if Falkirk are up for a friendly as they’ve nothing on next weekend either. 

Oaft, getting that excited over a last 16 cup tie. Wee team indeed. 

14 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

I genuinely can’t believe you’ve bitten to that tbh.

Nor that you’re flexing about getting beat by Hibs in the League Cup.

2 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Thankfully not, he ended up missing a penalty so that we won. 

Just a reminder that you 'won' a bonus point that ended up meaning absolutely nothing to anyone, whereas the mighty Raith sailed through to the next round and guaranteed more than enough cash to sign Byrne to sit on our bench and GIRUY once again. 

45 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Vaughan has every right to anticipate contact when faced with such an aggressive team and fanbase IMO. 

Anticipate contact is up there with the biggest nonsense buzzwords in football these days. Along with "he's entitled to go down". 😂 I know your post is tongue in cheek, its ridiculous that anyone can condone diving and try and find reason for it. Needs to be stamped out of the game.  

Edited by CountryBumpkin

Just now, CountryBumpkin said:

Anticipate contact is up there with the biggest nonsense buzzwords in football these days. Along with "he's entitled to go down". 😂 I know your post is tongue in cheek, its ridiculous that anyone can condone diving and try and find reason for it. Needs to be stamped out of the game.  

Funny tho