St Mirren V Dundee

Fcuking glorious (hard fought) home win. GIRFUY Carson. After the final whistle I nipped round from the West Bank and went into our Sellik shop and came out with a Henrik Larsson DVD and a Hoopy the Huddle Hound soft toy. So aye, you Sellik Shop Weegie Lite kunts can GIRFUY an’ aw’.

Easy the Mirren.

Thank you.

Thought first half we were quite sloppy, but Dundee still couldn’t have complained if we went in 3 or 4 nil up.  Brilliant watching Trevor and Joe make an arse of themselves with the penalty. 

Second half thought we started well, but as soon as Dundee scored we looked nervy, but at the same time I still thought we looked more likely to score again. 

We lost/drew a few games last season due to last minute goals in similar situations, so hopefully it’s a sign of improvement. 

2/2, can’t complain.

Dundee look shit.

20 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I honestly don’t think St Mirren were quite as dominant as their fans seem to be making out. 
Most teams convert penalties, and it’s a different game after that. 
Enjoy your night you weegie cuntos. 

To be honest I think you are just letting your disappointment and embarrassment cloud your opinion. Your team were well beaten today by a St Mirren team that wasn't fully on it for much of the game. You are desperate to find something to cope with that, but I'm afraid it is what it is. 

Just now, Vicdfc said:

Aye yous looked great? Twat

You upset mate?

Definitely did in spells… Dundee looked like a championship team.  It’s no suprise given two of your key players we were happy to let go. 

21 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Just a pity it wasn’t more significant. The melt down would have been priceless. 
Anyway when you see it properly it will be obvious Shaughnessy gets his toe to it in plenty of time. 

Hd Reaction GIF

So, today Dundee brought a 3 figure support on their first big away day back in the big league and got handed their arse on a plate and sent back to their East coast hovel with no points while a below par Saints surge on at the top of the league. Anyone even trying to claim otherwise can piss off like Carson, thread closed....game over.

Edited by Billy Jean King

21 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Surely he can’t be concerned for his job this early in the season?

Delusion is never a good sign that early into a job, he came across very like as the assistant manager he is in that interview. He’ll be gone by Christmas IMO, to be replaced by John ‘Yogi’ Hughes.

Then Tony can go back to his happy place of putting the cones out for Del at Killie. 

31 minutes ago, Vicdfc said:

Aye yous looked great? Twat

In the first half yes. It was either us being great or Dundee being rotten. Either way the game should have been over by half time but credit has to go to Dundee, played better in the 2nd half and pinned us in the last 25-30 mins when we had pretty much ran our race.