St Mirren V Dundee

Just now, Liam899 said:

I think he’s trying to give the players belief. If certain situations in the game had fallen our way we could have undeservedly won. However, the same can be said of St Mirren in that they could have been out of sight. St. Mirren deserved to win, simple as that. I don’t think Carson had tons to do but it was certainly one way traffic in the first half. I’m still encouraged enough, brand new team and coaching set up. Will be a tough season but I hope we can do well enough at home to pick up enough points.  

Stop trying to talk sense, this lot from Paisley don't like it.

They probably think they're going to win the league too.

13 minutes ago, Molotov said:

He said live on radio Scotland -

“Disappointed not to have got all 3 points”

There must be something in the water in Dundee left over from Caniggia’s time. 

TBF I am always disappointed when St Mirren don't get three points, but not always surprised

1 minute ago, hk blues said:

This was his quote from the BBC Scotland website -

I was confident we'd go on to win that game at one point."

I don't read that or anything in the Radio Scotland reports as him saying we deserved 3 points at all.  

Managers do multiple interviews after a game. What is on the web could be from a different interview.
Listen back to the immediate after match interview on Radio Scotland. 

I’m happy to proved wrong - after all I don’t give a shit as St Mirren clearly won the match fair and square over 90mins. 😂 

5 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

TBF I am always disappointed when St Mirren don't get three points, but not always surprised

Of course. We always have to go into any game with a positive mindset. Otherwise what’s the point?

I’ve seen us match some great sides in the past and win but on the flip side I’ve seen us get pummelled by lower league opposition in the cups. 

7 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Managers do multiple interviews after a game. What is on the web could be from a different interview.
Listen back to the immediate after match interview on Radio Scotland. 

I’m happy to proved wrong - after all I don’t give a shit as St Mirren clearly won the match fair and square over 90mins. 😂 

I have no idea but I'd imagine the BBC Radio Scotland and BBC Sport Scotland webpage come from the same source interview. 

I don't think anyone is disputing who won the match nor that Saints deserved it and nothing I've read that Docherty said disputes that.  But, I didn't hear the radio report so can't comment on that.

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

:lol:

Deary me.

After 44, yes 44, pages of a match thread it is clear to see that you can't have a sensible discussion with St Mirren fans, so it may as well get ridiculous. 

Probably best to close this disaster of a thread now.

13 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

After 44, yes 44, pages of a match thread it is clear to see that you can't have a sensible discussion with St Mirren fans, so it may as well get ridiculous. 

Probably best to close this disaster of a thread now.

In fairness mate, I don’t think the pish talking has been exclusive to St. Mirren fans on this thread. 

16 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

So you admit you are just talking shit for the sake of it?

Ok, then.

For me , Dee certainly  had the better of the 2nd half. Came out with more aggression and attacking intent but the game really turned when Tiffoney came on.  
Just about everyone in the Saints support could see that Strain was already blowing out of his arse , to Chuck a speedy clever player like Tiffoney up against him was always going to cause us problems. 

2 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

No - I came on the thread to compliment the St Mirren team and give my analysis on ours.

I shouldn't have fucking bothered to be fair. 

Have you never frequented a St Mirren Dundee thread on P&B before? No point in claiming everyone should behave, just as well greasing yourself up and joining in on the bunfight. :)

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You're the expert on that one. IMO.

I'd say the person in your avatar certainly wins any "talking utter shite" award, hands down.

Spoiler

“The modern Loony Left seem to forget that Hitler was Left wing! But of course, we are all called racist now, and the word is actually meaningless.” - Morrissey 

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

I'd say the person in your avatar certainly wins any "talking utter shite" award, hands down.

Reveal hidden contents

“The modern Loony Left seem to forget that Hitler was Left wing! But of course, we are all called racist now, and the word is actually meaningless.” - Morrissey 

"This world is full of crashing bores."

Morrissey 2004.

Thank you.