Ross County v St. Johnstone

9 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

The keeper makes a difference.  But Dundee United had two clown shoes central defenders in front of him.  I don’t think St Johnstone are quite that bad.  I do have to question why they didn’t go for either of the two centre backs County signed though.  

Maybe did, we've lost on players to other Premiership sides this Summer. Almost certainly tried to get Deas aswell.

Our issue this Summer is we're skint, been circling the drain for a couple of years, with a shite squad, and an unproven manager. Who wants to join that when other teams in the same division offer more money, better team mates, and more chance of avoiding relegation? 

We are dugshite.

Horrendous injury list, new players and folk out of position are all factors, but it’s hardly a bunch of under 18’s we’ve got playing for us. We shouldn’t look as incompetent as we have done so far.

What are we trying to do on the ball, what is our attacking game plan?!

It looked like one of those St Johnstone performances  where you know a goal is coming, every one in the stadium knows it’s coming, but rather than try to make tactical adjustments, we’re content to grind it out as long as it remains 0-0.

Awful for the goal by McLelland, but I don’t think Olufunwa covered himself in glory either. 

Let’s try to change things, at least attempt to pose a threat. Lets bring on Jephcott or a youngster up front to partner May. 

Aye its 4-4-2 and it had to happen.

We're probably getting thumped but at least it gives a glimmer of a chance, the first half gave us none.

Just now, bunglebonce said:

I take back everything I said about Connor Randall in the last three years. So much better as a defensive midfielder than a full back. 

He genuinely has me raging for the simple fact hes in there wearing the number 2.

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Sounds like we’re going 3 at the back. 

No, McGowan gone to RB. 

2-0, good strike. Got to stop a capitulation here.

County have put some great balls in from wide areas, flat crosses which allow the striker to get across the defender and get a flick at goal.

Is that John Robertson constantly slavering away in the background on the live feed? 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He genuinely has me raging for the simple fact hes in there wearing the number 2.

You and I are mortal enemies.  I love out of place squad numbers.  Ally McCoist wearing 5, for example.  

Edited by Savage Henry

Just now, Savage Henry said:

You and me are mortal enemies.  I love out of place squad numbers.  Ally McCoist wearing 5, for example.  

Burn in hell, c**t.