Male meat consuming participants required for research (interviews)

1 hour ago, 'WellDel said:

Think it's more the 'Cheeky Nando's' crowd that's required here. f**k knows what sites they frequent though, I'm auld.

I am exploring quite a few recruitment processes. The traditional internet forum is becoming less popular with younger adults who frequent social networking sites such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc. Still, the age limit is up to forty-two, so I am still quite optimistic! I will have a look around at some other football boards, too. 

I would participate but unfortunately fall outside the selection criteria. But good luck anyway.

For what it’s worth.

Meat - good, all kinds, preferably rare unless poultry or pork. 

Plant based- only the sausages from Aldi, you know, the really peppery ones. Everything else, awful. 

19 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

As a male consumer of meat products, I would like to know why this 'survey' thinks I am past my Best Before Date.

The research is looking at 'young' males; conceptualised as those who fall within the Y and Z generational cohorts. Basically, millennials (Y) are individuals born from 1981 up until approximately 1996, from which is Z, and this runs up until approximately 2010. 

Best before dates are overrated, anyway. 

Edited by enucllwnnk