Rangers v Celtic - The Old Allocation Derby

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Just heard a post-match interview with Callum McGregor calling Lagerbielke "Big Lager", which might be simultaneously the best and worst Scottish football nickname of all time. 

'Lager' means 'warehouse' in German.

'Big Warehouse' is a pretty cool pet name.

Like Hyperdales.

🧐

1 hour ago, RuMoore said:

I think the goal disallowed was a shit decision but that barely helped celtc win.

We had enough possession and half chances to win that on a different day, of course celtc also had chances but this is deffo one of the ones where even if we could be described as unlucky we were shit up front and deserved to lose. 

I don't think there's much between either teams but this was a terrible result self inflicted imo. 

🤣

Quite the climb down from we will win this comfortably.

That’s a back 4 we wouldn’t choose to play in a friendly mate. That’s how shit you are 

4 hours ago, bennett said:

Another busy night defending celtic for Jinky and the lhads. 

Just like todays game it’s been a very comfortable evening and much like your team your attack consists of talking a good game but when it comes to it you are pretty toothless and lack imagination. 

58 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

Maybe this has been said before but I've always thought the Derry's Walls song didn't make sense.

They sing, 'The cry was 'No surrender, surrender OR you'll die.'
Surely it should be 'surrender AND you'll die' ?

Not surprised really, considering who is singing it.

Sincere apologies for sullying these pages.

Surrender or you'll die = Surrender to us and we'll let you live

Surrender and you'll die = Surrender to us and we'll kill you anyway, #WarCrimes.

I think "or" makes most sense. Although, for them, it's probably "and".

14 minutes ago, geo87 said:

These type of decisions happen every week in every other game outside the pair of you and never even gets a mention

Whether it is a foul or not, fuckin ram it

Did you see how many pages the recent St Mirren v Aberdeen thread was that discussed VAR decisions?

10 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

And these Celtic types think that there’s some sort of Masonic conspiracy against them! If that’s not a goal for Rangers, then the game is fu”””d.

Theyll presumably find a throw in incorrectly awarded to Rangers that they also took 5 yards further forward, so it evens up.

8 hours ago, ClydeTon said:

Surrender or you'll die = Surrender to us and we'll let you live

Surrender and you'll die = Surrender to us and we'll kill you anyway, #WarCrimes.

I think "or" makes most sense. Although, for them, it's probably "and".

It's an injunction from the officers to their men. If anyone tries to surrender then the officers will have them shot.

1 minute ago, Insaintee said:

It's an injunction from the officers to their men. If anyone tries to surrender then the officers will have them shot.

Interesting. I always had the "surrender or you'll die" chants down as a 'threat/warning' to other clubs.

Oh well, still very Rangers-y to shoot your own men for throwing in the towel.

1 minute ago, ClydeTon said:

Interesting. I always had the "surrender or you'll die" chants down as a 'threat/warning' to other clubs.

Oh well, still very Rangers-y to shoot your own men for throwing in the towel.

You did see the afters following the game yesterday. I think the **** were up for shooting a good few of their own men

1 hour ago, geo87 said:

These type of decisions happen every week in every other game outside the pair of you and never even gets a mention

Whether it is a foul or not, fuckin ram it

Kilmarnock v Ross County thread, Kevin Clancy being Kevin Clancy is another recent example. 

Yesterday's 'soft' decisions will be discussed, ignoring it and moving on would probably be welcomed by celtic fans tbf.

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

Kilmarnock v Ross County thread, Kevin Clancy being Kevin Clancy is another recent example. 

Yesterday's 'soft' decisions will be discussed, ignoring it and moving on would probably be welcomed by celtic fans tbf.

Paranoia and Victim complex all in on short post.

U ok Bhennett?