Russell Brand - In Plain Sight

ICTChris

Am I the only person that remembers him going about raves and festivals asking folk, that were obviously pilled to the nut, stupid questions, trying to f**k with their brains?

This must have been mid 90's.

He was a  fucking weirdo then and my opinon has never changed.

Sleazy c**t

Edited by SlipperyP

9 hours ago, Lex said:

The media is absolutely rife with wrong uns. Can’t be many other industries that have such a high concentration of sex offenders working in it. 

This latest one to be exposed certainly isn’t a shock, I suspect the more surprising ones are to come.

Metropolitan police?

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Am I the only person that remembers him going about raves and festivals asking folk, that were obviously pilled to the nut, stupid questions, trying to f**k with their brains?

This must have been mid 90's.

He was a  fucking weirdo then and my opinon has never changed.

Sleazy c**t

Vaguely remember this. Think it was on MTV.

Agree he was an unfunny weird c**t then. 

9 hours ago, blackislekillie said:

"This is what they do "? Yes, you fucking entitled deviant nonentity.  Good journalists tell the truth, have a basic grasp of morality and accountability. Moreover, they don't f**k young men then leave them to drown. c**t. 

I was concerned our wooky boomy chum had been hard done by, but when you put it like that…

It’s almost as if they want to dictate what the truth is.  

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

look at this story here and how it’s being made out that this in some way exonerates Brand because he didn’t sexually abuse this particular individual. 

That “investigative journalist and PhD candidate”’s previous story was that Andrew Tate was framed.  I’ll ignore that bloke, thanks.  

26 minutes ago, throbber said:

look at this story here and how it’s being made out that this in some way exonerates Brand because he didn’t sexually abuse this particular individual. 

She seems like a totally normal and sane individual. 

30 minutes ago, throbber said:

Harold Shipman didn't murder all of his patients either. 

Another risible contribution from a paid Twitter loser. 

30 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Harold Shipman didn't murder all of his patients either. 

Another risible contribution from a paid Twitter loser. 

E WAS FITTED UP TO COVER UP 4 THE DUCK OF EDINBORO KILLING GRANNYS 4 THERE BODY FLUIDS!!!

I never watched the programme but did it say why the alleged victims went to the media rather than the police? Also, does this not have the potential to prejudice any possible trial?

As it stands, Brand could be found guilty by the media without being found guilty in a court of law. As much as I don't like the guy, that can't really be fair.