SMFC v HMFC

5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I might not be the sharpest tool in the box, but even I ken that a week when we play St Mirren is a good week to ignore our match thread. They're like toddlers that you just need to let wear themselves out.

Enjoy, lads.

You can't have much match threads left to read in a season.

11 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I might not be the sharpest tool in the box, but even I ken that a week when we play St Mirren is a good week to ignore our match thread. They're like toddlers that you just need to let wear themselves out.

Enjoy, lads.

Great description. 

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Screenshot_20230917_145110_Gallery.jpg

That post was my favourite Hearts moment ever. That guy was absolutely revelling in the thought that Covid lockdowns would shaft us and unironically going on about Karma.

When absolutely everything he said went down but with Hearts in the position he so wished St. Mirren to be in, like the rest, he was on Kickback spewing his hoop about it. It was so poetic.

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Aye, but we didn't 'cheat' then. 

Please don't force me to take the side of Hearts in this thread.

You got to a Scottish cup final a year before your first administration. That would be considered a successful achievement by most diddy clubs despite not winning the final. Did you not get into Europe on the back of this?

Whichever way you cut it your club were a financial disaster and cheated your way to success on the pitch. You certainly cheated creditors out of cash they were owed. 

To then repeat the same mistake 7 years later…..Surely it can’t happen a third time?

How is that new stadium coming on?

Haven't watched the Hearts v Aberdeen, so don't know whether they were good or Aberdeen were rotten.

Usually decent games between us, with both teams scoring.

We've picked up four points away from home in the last two games whilst playing well under par.

Would be good to see an improved home performance and another three points in the bag.

29 minutes ago, Molotov said:

You got to a Scottish cup final a year before your first administration. That would be considered a successful achievement by most diddy clubs despite not winning the final. Did you not get into Europe on the back of this?

Whichever way you cut it your club were a financial disaster and cheated your way to success on the pitch. You certainly cheated creditors out of cash they were owed. 

To then repeat the same mistake 7 years later…..Surely it can’t happen a third time?

How is that new stadium coming on?

Mon eh Jambos.