French bed bug infestation

Donathan

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

They'd stormed the Bastille London Tube the last I heard.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/oct/10/bedbugs-real-source-concern-london-transport-sadiq-khan

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/oct/10/im-really-scared-london-tube-passengers-react-to-apparent-bedbug-sightings

As Morrissey said, 'Panic on the streets of London'.....................

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

3 minutes ago, TxRover said:

This was my initial hypothesis as well.

Because of their confined living spaces, copulation among male and female bed bugs is difficult. The female possesses a secondary copulatory aperture, Ribaga's organ or paragenital sinus, on the fourth abdominal sternum where spermatozoa from the male are injected. The spermatozoa then migrate to the ovaries by passing through the haemocoel, or body cavity (Dolling 1991). 

Used to be a mangers of a place here, that had many tourists/travellers in and out the place.

Beg bugs happened as you would expect.

Stick the mattress out in the baking sun all day, they're gone.

f**k knows what you would do in Scotland.😁

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Used to be a mangers of a place here, that had many tourists/travellers in and out the place.

Beg bugs happened as you would expect.

Stick the mattress out in the baking sun all day, they're gone.

f**k knows what you would do in Scotland.😁

Windows open, heating up full blast I'd imagine 

13 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

This was my initial hypothesis as well.

Because of their confined living spaces, copulation among male and female bed bugs is difficult. The female possesses a secondary copulatory aperture, Ribaga's organ or paragenital sinus, on the fourth abdominal sternum where spermatozoa from the male are injected. The spermatozoa then migrate to the ovaries by passing through the haemocoel, or body cavity (Dolling 1991). 

Another for the Mills and Boon collection.

Never had bed bugs, but have had cockroaches when I lived in a sketchy high rise tower many years ago. No fun because the landlord would only fumigate one apartment at a time so they would just come back

In terms of French bed bugs, I've seen the quality and cleanliness of French budget hotels so I am not surprised 

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Never had bed bugs, but have had cockroaches when I lived in a sketchy high rise tower many years ago. No fun because the landlord would only fumigate one apartment at a time so they would just come back

In terms of French bed bugs, I've seen the quality and cleanliness of French budget hotels so I am not surprised 

Welp, you just need to worry about Grizzlys and a dodgy Poutine.

1 hour ago, Venti said:

Welp, you just need to worry about Grizzlys and a dodgy Poutine.

Not overly worried about Bears. I can outrun at least 50% of the population and I only need to be faster than one person.

Dodgy poutine is a minimal risk unless to get it with bacon or pulled pork or whatever.  Unlikely that the 3 main ingredients will be bad

2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Not overly worried about Bears. I can outrun at least 50% of the population and I only need to be faster than one person.

Dodgy poutine is a minimal risk unless to get it with bacon or pulled pork or whatever.  Unlikely that the 3 main ingredients will be bad

Pulled pork or bacon on anything is worthy.

I've seen crab on poutine.

I'd feed the MFs to the crabs like that guy from House of Dragons.