France (A) - Tuesday 17/10/23

accies1874

1 minute ago, DukDukGoose said:

Patterson struggling...then you remember it's Mbappe he's up against.

Tbf, he struggles in pretty much every game I see him in.  Hopefully games like this will be a good learning experience for him and he’ll keep developing, but defensively I always find his inclusion a massive concern.

Just now, J_Stewart said:

Tbf, he struggles in pretty much every game I see him in.  Hopefully games like this will be a good learning experience for him and he’ll keep developing, but defensively I always find his inclusion a massive concern.

I agree with this but I thought he was actually alright against Spain last week.

That’s 7 VAR interventions against us in a row from memory. Might be more as the last one I remember us getting was Israel at home, and we were given a penalty against us v Moldova, lost a penalty v Ukraine, and a goal chalked off against Armenia.

Add to that tonight, Spain, Hickey v Georgia, and Haaland v Norway.

That’s just stupid, mind. As if it’s not hard enough.

Just now, J_Stewart said:

Ha, don't disagree tbf but he always looks good going forward.