Arbroath vs Raith Rovers, Sat 21 Oct…now P-P

28 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Can't believe the SPFL have decided to take into account the red warning, SEPA guidance and Angus council's communication on what is an ongoing emergency, rather than listen to ExiledLichtie. Madness!

Red Blether Warning.

Absolutely the right decision. A total no -brainer. Probably why the SPFL made the early decision.

Joking apart, hope everyone gets through this weather safely.

Two deaths too many already. I see that's now three. Tragic.

Edited by embow

28 minutes ago, pub car king said:

The boy at Annan was the worst I've ever heard. In fairness to Arbroath the game we had up there last season that the rovers won midweek they were quite gracious in defeat. 

Jesus Christ you’ve just reminded me of this - what an absolute horror show that was - we basically played a 4-6-0 - McKenna was supposed to be our striker and it was

Dylan Tait 

David Gold 

Scott Bitsindou 

Keaghan Jacobs 

Bobby Linn

in midfield - absolutely miserable just thinking about how bad it was and how bad last season was 

3 hours ago, kdyteejay said:

Yes and I didn’t see one rovers fan worried about United fans travelling to Kirkcaldy. Just saying.

However if it is still in an area where it is a red warning then it shouldn’t go ahead.

No idea where you where looking but there was plenty of rovers fans wishing safe travel to the utd fans on here and on twitter etc.

2 hours ago, Enigma said:

I’d pay to not listen to most commentators on club TV.

Thats why you have raithtv commentary on while watching, unless you're not a fan of that of course. There are alot of good club commentators though in fairness but for every good one, there is a fermer type as well.

Correct decision to call this off obviously. Think it's crazy it took as long as it did to do so all things considered.

Anyone suggesting this should should have went ahead is clearly the type that goes to live stream at a harbour etc for a few "likes" then complains that they haven't been saved quick enough when it goes tits up. 

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Jesus Christ you’ve just reminded me of this - what an absolute horror show that was - we basically played a 4-6-0 - McKenna was supposed to be our striker and it was

Dylan Tait 

David Gold 

Scott Bitsindou 

Keaghan Jacobs 

Bobby Linn

The only way to top that midfield would have been to drop Linn for Deri Corfe.  What an absolute abomination of a line up!

• TxRover changed the title to Arbroath vs Raith Rovers, Sat 21 Oct…now P-P