Arbroath vs Raith Rovers, Sat 21 Oct…now P-P

1 minute ago, ExiledLichtie said:

I've heard it said that you dont even need your vpn on to view the stream, just when you order.  

Do you generally get a free one somewhere? Not keen on paying your club money.

Just don’t think it’ll be on - a red weather warning and an Amber weather warning over large areas of the country where the advice is to not travel unless it is essential then you take into consideration EVERYBODY that is required for a match day to go ahead and operate then I can’t see how it can be anything other than postponed

40 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

It sometimes works but I think it’s the pixalot stream.

42 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Do you generally get a free one somewhere? Not keen on paying your club money.

I always pay championship clubs if I'm going to watch their games.  I've bought a few different streams of late!

As broathboy said, the pixellot stream is the one that is sometimes available for free, which I didn't even realise we still had.  Its terrible!  Paying the money gives you a commentary, a proper camera, and a smug sense of doing the right thing for your fellow championship clubs.

12 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I’d pay to not listen to most commentators on club TV.

12 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Ours is the worst. 

He's getting better.  He had a rough start, but he's massively improved on where he was when he started.  You can see the difference when they bring an inexperienced guest commentator on.  I do much prefer Fraser Clyne in lead comms though.

From other clubs it varies.  Partick Thistle were partisan but decent, and Ayr usually do a really good stream with good commentary.   Inverness seem to consistently deliver a terrible experience though, and have done ever since the covid seasons.  That's the only club I would begrudge buying a stream from.

Just now, McGuigan1978 said:

Can't believe the SPFL have decided to take into account the red warning, SEPA guidance and Angus council's communication on what is an ongoing emergency, rather than listen to ExiledLichtie. Madness!

🤣🤣