Queens v Cove

12 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

I thought that trialists weren’t able to play in league games? 

Only aren't allowed in the league cup and Scottish Cup I presume. 

10 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Tinpot being allowed trialists with a third of the season gone. (surprised we haven't tried it). What is the rule anyway?

You'd think with signing 20 players in the summer we'd have enough options and not be fielding trialists but no. 

13 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Only aren't allowed in the league cup and Scottish Cup I presume. 

You'd think with signing 20 players in the summer we'd have enough options and not be fielding trialists but no. 

Well, yes but you're not happy with the quality of the 20 players signed ... so it could be argued that at least he's trying to address the situation ...

3 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Well, yes but you're not happy with the quality of the 20 players signed ... so it could be argued that at least he's trying to address the situation ...

Definitely. I'm in favour of us trying to do something to strengthen. Hartley's signings since his return have been terrible in the most part so free agents or even trialists are a no brainer for me. 

Sena was a massive square peg in a round hole at RB and with Rio being pushed to the side after playing 1 game we needed something. 

Edited by CoveRangers1922

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Good to see Doyle back playing though. 

4 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

Always liked Doyle, surprised to see him playing after that injury in pre season.

Good honest pro Doyle, always gives 100%. Should still be decent at this level.

Even game. We've had the best chance with Todd not getting to a Reilly cross. It's still too static for me. Cove are here for the taking* if we up the tempo but I won't hold my breath. Walker is pretty pish but his pace could potentially do some damage. Similarly Gibson has to feature today. 

*As are we as ever of course. 

Just now, ALOREBURNE said:

Cochrane a standout again for being absolutely shite. Todd missed a sitter. 

Really? Offered very little in an attacking sense but has done well defensively. Certainly been better than Todd in the middle. 

I think Bartley will only have 2/3 games before he could be shown the door at this rate. Losing 7 out of 11 league games as a full time team in this league is beyond embarrassing. Maybe it’s time for McCall!

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Genuinely, there cannot be a worse home record in the UK than we've had over the last three or four seasons.

it's almost impressive.

But, but... it's Fortress Palmerston.  A difficult place to go to.

Daoc Tower Fall GIF - Daoc Tower Fall Raized Tower - Discover & Share GIFs