Dundee United v Arbroath

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I wish I had the optimism of the Arbroath fans who were still there at 5-0 after 86 and binned it agyer the 6th 

Would suggest, if you’ve just paid 25quid, no point in not getting you’re monies worth 

Dundee United were absolutely fantastic again.  On the pitch, an absolute class above us.  If I was a neutral, I'd be full of praise for them.  Moult and Fotheringham in particular were standouts for me, and tactically, they got it spot on, particularly in the first 28 minutes before we made a sub.  Weirdly, I don't even think we were that bad.  Our players didn't give up, we made a couple weather induced mistakes that led to goals rather than simply through poor play, and I thought we did our best to hold the line, United were just too good.  Full credit to United, rather than the result being due to our failings.  

Makes you wonder why they felt they needed to rig the game at all. 

Edited by ExiledLichtie

Expected a hiding, got a hiding - never helped ourselves and probably could’ve been more - United were out to put on a show and cut through us like butter on the wet park.

Potentially the best team I’ve seen since we’ve come into this division if they keep everyone fit I’m not sure who’s stopping them. 

We just need to write that aff and move on: good to see Hammy make his return.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Expected a hiding, got a hiding - never helped ourselves and probably could’ve been more - United were out to put on a show and cut through us like butter on the wet park.

Potentially the best team I’ve seen since we’ve come into this division if they keep everyone fit I’m not sure who’s stopping them. 

We just need to write that aff and move on: good to see Hammy make his return.

Shaun Byrne and Raith Rovers.

image.jpeg.80bfd868c0f6327944785bb80f40b1c5.jpeg

Thank you.