Hibernian v Celtic

On 23/10/2023 at 19:41, Flybhoy said:

A 3.00 kick off on a Saturday, away day in Edinburgh, looking forward to a wee sesh on the supporters bus through and afterwards in one or two auld reekie boozers before a train home.

Pity this isn't getting played on the Sunday Mags. Always a cracking Mass at the chapel when our little brothers from the West join us. A quick blessing and down to the boozers for some rebs and a few coins in the collection tins for the families before on to the game.

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Either because their answer would show them in support of Hamas killing and kidnapping people or their answer would offend the cult.

Imagine being a grown man and being too scared to give an opinion. 

There has already been threads deleted where the Celtic fans on here have given you their opinion to which you were engaged in.

You are now just trolling for the sake of trolling, i assume you think you’re being a bit edgy but it’s just tedious.

Edited by Jinky67

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

There has already been threads deleted where the Celtic fans on here have given you their opinion to which you were engaged in.

You are now just trolling for the sake of trolling, i assume you think you’re being a bit edgy but it’s just tedious.

I’ve not seen a single Celtic fan condemn the banner.

Did you condemn it? 

ETA - in the interests of being fair here I think the thread last week where it was discussed was deleted/amended during the Kilmarnock game last Saturday so there might have been Celtic fans who condemned the banner and said as much and I missed it.

If you or any other Celtic fan has previously condemned it then I apologise for saying that you haven’t. 

Edited by Sortmeout

12 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The banner was obviously bad timing considering the events that had just happened.  Pretty sure fans have engaged with you about it as well previously not sure why you are making this up. You are being an utter weirdo about it though and dare I say a bit unhinged.

Bad timing? Is that you saying the banner was bad or would a banner celebrating the Hamas terrorist attack have been ok at a different time?

Can you please clarify? Bad timing seems like a bit of wooly answer.

Edited by Sortmeout

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Bad timing? Is that you saying the banner was bad or would a banner celebrating the Hamas terrorist attack have been ok at a different time?

Can you please clarify? Bad timing seems like a bit of wooly answer.

It said victory to the 'Free Palestine Victory to the  Resistance' did it not?  Not sure that be construed as celebrating a terrorist attack if it had been another time? I think you are trying to just get another thread deleted but wouldn't be surprised to see you banned again tbh.

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

It said victory to the 'Free Palestine Victory to the  Resistance' did it not?  Not sure that be construed as celebrating a terrorist attack if it had been another time? I think you are trying to just get another thread deleted but wouldn't be surprised to see you banned again tbh.

I really don’t understand how I could be banned. I’m not abusing anyone I’m only asking for an opinion at something that happened at one of our games.

So you would need to ask, as you said as the banner could’ve been displayed at another time, why it was displayed a few hours after the terrorist attack if it wasn’t to show support for the events that morning? Do you not agree? 

Your response is actually my whole point. The timing of the banner meant that it had to be in support of what had happened that morning?

Ive said a few times this week that I have (not that my opinion matters) no issues at all with Celtic fan’s displaying support for Palestine. Especially with what we’ve seen happening in Gaza especially in the last few days.

Edited by Sortmeout

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

I really don’t understand how I could be banned. I’m not abusing anyone I’m only asking for an opinion at something that happened at one of our games.

Your constantly referencing threads with a terrorist attack for point scoring. If it was once fair enough but you know what you are doing. Pretending we haven't engaged with you about it before just so you can bring it up again and again proves this.

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Your constantly referencing threads with a terrorist attack for point scoring. If it was once fair enough but you know what you are doing. Pretending we haven't engaged with you about it before just so you can bring it up again and again proves this.

As I said earlier I am unsure if posts were made and deleted on last weeks thread before I saw them. After our game last week ( I think I could be wrong) I had a few notifications but the thread had been amended. 

You have made a lot of responses to me but haven’t answered the key question. Do you think the banner displayed at the game against us was good or bad? 

Edited by Sortmeout