The Bairns Vs The Pointless Stingy b*****ds

@LeodhasXD is generally a decent poster, does good work on the Alloa TV stuff and seems knowledgeable about that particular area.....

But for some reason, every time we play Alloa I just can't shake the vibe that he absolutely hates  the #NavyBlueJuggernaut

Which must be tough after getting Harlem Globetrottered off us twice already this season. 

40 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

@LeodhasXD is generally a decent poster, does good work on the Alloa TV stuff and seems knowledgeable about that particular area.....

But for some reason, every time we play Alloa I just can't shake the vibe that he absolutely hates  the #NavyBlueJuggernaut

Which must be tough after getting Harlem Globetrottered off us twice already this season. 

I do enjoy a win against you boys but I don't need to tell you most people take a fair bit of enjoyment at Falkirk misery. The pendulum has definitely swung away from us in recent seasons but I do just enjoy football without the need of being massively tribal. I was even complimenting the de Graham knight boy he was wearing a lovely Alloa top.

In the commentary I said Ethan Ross was by far yesterday's man of the match and was really excellent. Couldn't pick a player for us who performed well and that's been the same since the beginning of last season against Falkirk. Also said  it's the points against the teams vying for 3rd and 4th that are a lot more valuable to us than a headline victory over one of the leaders. Will absolutely take a reaction next week to beat Stirling.

Edited by LeodhasXD

3 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

I do enjoy a win against you boys but I don't need to tell you most people take a fair bit of enjoyment at Falkirk misery. The pendulum has definitely swung away from us in recent seasons but I do just enjoy football without the need of being massively tribal. I was even complimenting the de Graham knight boy he was wearing a lovely Alloa top.

In the commentary I said Ethan Ross was by far yesterday's man of the match and was really excellent. Couldn't pick a player for us who performed well and that's been the same since the beginning of last season against Falkirk. Also said  it's the points against the teams vying for 3rd and 4th that are a lot more valuable to us than a headline victory over one of the leaders. Will absolutely take a reaction next week to beat Stirling.

Ross was fantastic. Which was doubly pleasing for me having been talking him up beforehand

23 hours ago, badgerthewitness said:

Row H behind the home dugout though...

image.png.6f4e635cc3d0cd151b836c9671720ae0.png

They're just in front of me, at least waldorf and statler were funny, these two are just an embarrassment, presumably they're not allowed to speak at home.