St. Johnstone v Ross County

Looking forward to this, we've been a much better watch last couple of games. Weather looks good.

Expect we'll start with the same lineup. Right flank still the main issue but you'd hope Dan Philips is a bit more comfortable in that WB role and that our new coaching team have some confidence to make earlier changes now that they've had more than 24 hours with the players.

Wonder if the mystery of the disappearing Jaiyesimi will be solved?

One goal wins this. Saints 2 - 1 County. One of them a penalty, we're due one at McDairmid.

14 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Brown to RWB and Sprangler dropped to the bench. Tough one. That’s the issue with this shape in relation to our squad, with Smith/Sprangler/Phillips essentially fighting it out for two places alongside the more creative Carey.

Sprangler maybe seen as a bit immobile? Hes been great but also increasingly getting caught out, maybe just getting tired?

Just now, bunglebonce said:

County with a 5-3-2. Five non-adventurous defenders and a target man up front. Football is going to die a slow death today. 

Us too.

Our wings backs have done nothing really in attack and we cant regularly play out with the CBs under any form of pressure.

A turgid draw with both sides claiming some form of victory from it by not losing awaits.

Two goal laden sides clash at a sun drenched McDiarmid Park on a stunning cold clear winter’s afternoon…

3-2 Saints in an end to end classic.

Can see the tv pundits interrupting their half time chat at the Celtic and rangers games  tomorrow to discuss this, and re-run some of the goals. 

9 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Two goal laden sides clash at a sun drenched McDiarmid Park on a stunning cold clear winter’s afternoon…

3-2 Saints in an end to end classic.

Can see the tv pundits interrupting their half time chat at the Celtic and rangers games  tomorrow to discuss this, and re-run some of the goals. 

Back on earth hopefully a pre run of a top of the table clash in next year’s Championship 

Craig Levein's interviews are still as awful as ever I see. A disaster of a character.

A Jambo supporting friend of mine used to just sigh and say "Thin lips.... like a penis". Ever since then, whenever I see his mouth I get a flash of those little lips being the opening to a twitching hog's eye.

image.png.d6f683dec4fd2280d059f476b8503efd.png

8 minutes ago, milton75 said:

Craig Levein's interviews are still as awful as ever I see. A disaster of a character.

A Jambo supporting friend of mine used to just sigh and say "Thin lips.... like a penis". Ever since then, whenever I see his mouth I get a flash of those little lips being the opening to a twitching hog's eye.

image.png.d6f683dec4fd2280d059f476b8503efd.png

bird say what GIF by WWF_UK

7 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Two passes out of touch by County’s defenders in the first five minutes…

We might as well have kept Tilson or Tim Chow at this rate.