Falkirk v Edinburgh City

Looking at the form table (last 6 games) I am surprised to see that on paper we have a harder game here than Hamilton at home to Stirling. Edinburgh picked up 2 points more than Stirling and only lost 2 of their last 6 games.

Still expecting a home win here. Hopefully no new injuries and interesting to see if McGlynn makes any changes based on him saying we didnt play at our best in the QoS post match interview last week. Talking of which any Falkirk fan who has not seen the Edinburgh managers Montrose post match interview from last week, it's worth a watch and will be interesting to see how his team respond.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

If I played for that absolute belter, I can't see my response being a positive one. 

Mine wouldn't be either. it's a risky strategy he's employing. His argument about things not being able to be worse isn't really true. I'm hoping we score early and put the foot to the throat and test their motivation to do well for him.

9 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Pretty one dimensional shouty hard man manager type.

That routine becomes background noise that no one really listens to very quickly.

Yeah. Too much Talksport and Open GoaI type shite for this lad I think. Bartley went with the same sort of chat, to a slightly lesser extent but he has more charisma than this guy, and they're still underachieving badly. 

4 hours ago, Tenkay said:

Should be an easy 6-0 Falkirk win.

In fact if you don't score at least minimum 5 goals against us, then that's an absolute embarrassment for Falkirk.

I'll take an embarrassing 1 nil win thanks if it keeps us clear of Accies. 

I think he is of the ilk that he's managing on the playstation not Edinburgh City. How many times do you hear managers spouting shite about "the players won't be here there needs to be changes yada yada" the end game always is the players will still be there or most of them but the manager won't. It never ends well if your going to throw the players under the bus. 

7 minutes ago, Mr Grimsdale said:

Not half as embarrassing as your manager 

Nothing wrong with the new boss!

I like him a lot!

He'll get us motoring up the table, once he gets his new players in January.

Hopefully we'll still have time to grab the 4th play-off place.

43 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

I'll take an embarrassing 1 nil win thanks if it keeps us clear of Accies. 

Ooft! 1-0 would be a really poor score for a MASSIVE team like Falkirk, to be edging past absolute diddies like Edinburgh 👍

1 hour ago, Tenkay said:

What???

You don't agree?

Nevermind.

No concern of yours seeing as Falkirk will win the league at a canter anyway.

He's an absolute crook of a guy. Went bust a few years ago owing a fortune to a lot of people . Was thought to be some kind of Ponzi scheme but the CPS couldn't find enough evidence. People lost millions out of it. Was meant to be the biggest fraud in the history of football. I wouldn't want him near my club he's bad news .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3065700/Michael-McIndoe-s-30m-fraud-saw-Gabby-Agbonlahor-Robbie-Keane-Jimmy-Bullard-300-victims.html

Edited by Shodwall cat

32 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

He's an absolute crook of a guy. Went bust a few years ago owing a fortune to a lot of people . Was thought to be some kind of Ponzi scheme but the CPS couldn't find enough evidence. People lost millions out of it. Was meant to be the biggest fraud in the history of football. I wouldn't want him near my club he's bad news .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3065700/Michael-McIndoe-s-30m-fraud-saw-Gabby-Agbonlahor-Robbie-Keane-Jimmy-Bullard-300-victims.html

Makes me want to put ten past them/him after you read that. If that doesn't motivate our players nothing will. Fellow professionals conned out of thousands 

42 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Scum.

Future Livingston manager.

42 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

What a scumbag, conned his mates out of money, wouldn’t want him anywhere near my club.