Falkirk v Edinburgh City

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I don’t give 2 fucks about FC Edinburgh or Michael McIndoe.

All I care about is Falkirk getting 3 points today ensuring as a minimum we maintain our lead at the top of the table.

Quite amusing when a character like McIndoe comes into the game. Adds a bit of spice to the game.

on paper it's a Falkirk win, on form I'm only so so confident of a win but would be disappointed if we didn't.

Yip, it's pessimism season, that creeping doubt every Falkirk fan will experience as the season progresses and we keep getting the results if not the best performances.

I missed the Edinburgh goal as I was running late but sounds like a bit of a calamity.

We've been very disjointed but started to come back into it towards the end of the half so a well-deserved equaliser. Edinburgh certainly up for it and have been playing some decent stuff but a few very physical challenges.

5 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

These clogging b*****ds will be lucky to finish the game with ten men.

Aye, other than Hogarth's disaster they've struggled to keep up with our passing and have been very physical. Relatively confident of us winning and them getting a red.

Ultras seem a bit subdued...

5 hours ago, ChrispPancake said:

on paper it's a Falkirk win, on form I'm only so so confident of a win but would be disappointed if we didn't.

Yip, it's pessimism season, that creeping doubt every Falkirk fan will experience as the season progresses and we keep getting the results if not the best performances.

you've got to be a wee bit of a dick to quote yirsel but i'll do it anyway.

'only so confident of a win'

rock on Tommy, 3 pts in the bag and still top of the league

Poor from us but still had nearly 20 shots on goal and 3 points is all that matters.  Fair play to them they worked their tails off and didn’t really fall away as their effort first half looked like it would lead to. 
Henderson and Nesbitt were poor, how Nesbitt got MOM is beyond me.
Time Long was back in goal. He did nothing wrong to lose his place. 
We will need to be a lot better next Friday if we want to beat Dundee Utd. 

Edited by Mr Grimsdale

3 minutes ago, Mr Grimsdale said:

Poor from us but still had nearly 20 shots on goal and 3 points is all that matters.  Fair play to them they worked their tails off and didn’t really fall away as their effort first half looked like it would lead to. 
Henderson and Nesbitt were poor, how Nesbitt got MOM is beyond me.
Time Long was back in goal. He did nothing wrong to lose his place. 
We will need to be a lot better next Friday if we want to beat Dundee Utd. 

Long was injured that's why he lost his place initially, McGlynn probably feels some sort of loyalty to Hogarth considering he's our keeper not a loanee but I agree I think Long should be back in, he's the better keeper out the two imo. But the 3 points were the most important thing and crucially we got them on a day when Hamilton have obliterated Stirling and our goal difference