Falkirk v Edinburgh City

Just now, Tenkay said:

To be fair, we're only 12 points off the play-offs, that's only 4 wins so reasonably achievable.

Whereas you've zero chance of snagging miss World.

You're at it. Aside from us and Hamilton, Montrose, Cove and Queens at a minimum will remain considerably better than u all season. That's before we even consider anyone else 

1 hour ago, Tenkay said:

To be fair, we're only 12 points off the play-offs, that's only 4 wins so reasonably achievable.

Whereas you've zero chance of shagging miss World.

Yeah 4 wins more than those clubs get.  So far this season you have won one game in 12. That lines you up for 3 wins come may whilst kelty have 5 already so would be aiming for around 15.  You've just been royally pumped by montrose at home so your form is rotten .  Even last season with a better side you only won 3 games out your last 16. Macindoe talking about the playoffs with midtable not being good enough is laughable.  My chances with miss world are suddenly looking a bit less of a gamble than that.

5 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

You lot are getting all het up about comments from the three fans of a tuppenny ha'penny team you are likely to stuff easily

You really must be missing the banter with the Pars...

Don't see anyone getting wound up tbf. Just pointing out the manager of Edinburgh city sounds like he subscribes to Andrew Tates Hustlers University.

We've had one Edi City fan stating it's embarrassing if Falkirk don't put at least 3 past them on Saturday and then another saying the playoffs is achievable so not sure what to make of it all tbh. 

All set up for a 0-0 draw! 

The game against Alloa two weekends ago should be the standard for home matches the rest of the season. A fast start and aim to bury the opposition by half time. The second half was uneventful but I'll quite happily sit through that if it gets us promotion.

Edited by lanky_ffc

I'm mildly hungover this morning and this thread is stressing me out.

Falkirk could have won a thousand nil last time we played but I think/hope we'll be more competitive this time. Hopefully closer to Hamilton away (you're welcome by the way) than Montrose at home.

2 hours ago, Tenkay said:

5-0 minimum.

Was me that said a MASSIVE club like Falkirk Should be winning at least 5-0 in this division.

Montrose have taken 5 goals off us twice this season already.

It be a poor effort if the champions elect can't manage as well.

What a losers mentality you have.

Miminum you should be coming out with is something like - hopefully we’ll try to be stuffy, hard to beat etc.

Beating your team down like that, what is I the point?

Edited by Numbers_One_To_Eleven

2 hours ago, AllyMonc said:

I'm mildly hungover this morning and this thread is stressing me out.

Falkirk could have won a thousand nil last time we played but I think/hope we'll be more competitive this time. Hopefully closer to Hamilton away (you're welcome by the way) than Montrose at home.

If it wasn't for your goalie who went off injured midweek, any word on if he'll be available at the weekend?

31 minutes ago, AndrewFFC said:

If it wasn't for your goalie who went off injured midweek, any word on if he'll be available at the weekend?

Not been confirmed but he was out cold so concussion protocols will kick in meaning he's out for a few weeks. Got the young lad McNeil back in from Raith (he'd been recalled as an emergency) so assume he'll start tomorrow.

3 hours ago, AllyMonc said:

Not been confirmed but he was out cold so concussion protocols will kick in meaning he's out for a few weeks. Got the young lad McNeil back in from Raith (he'd been recalled as an emergency) so assume he'll start tomorrow.

I wondered if this Andy McNeil was any relation to the Andy McNeil that played for Raith years ago, thought maybe he was his son, so I looked it up and was shocked to see that the senior one is only 36! So only 14 years between them. Old Andy McNeil always looked old to me and I thought he must be well in to his 40s by now.

4 hours ago, bairn88 said:

A shameful thread for all parties. 

Yep, well said. Lots of folk getting hot under the collar here. My dad's bigger than your dad etc.

City were garbage last week against Montrose but decent by all accounts away to Hamilton. Betfair are offering 25/1 on a City win , stranger things have happened you know......

1 hour ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Hoping that our forward line recover their focus that was missing in Dumfries.  Need to see more of Alfie and a cameo appearance from Morrison second half would be good . 3 nil Falkirk and every one of his players to stick the head into Mc Indoe coming off the pitch

FTFY.