Livingston v Rangers: Sun 12:00pm

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

If you always get so raging watching Rangers, why do you watch them every single game? :lol:

I simultaneously love and hate Scottish football, and generally make an effort to at least dip into most games.

I've noticed you always ready to leap into action and white knight them though. Interesting. 

Ridiculous having to play football on a pitch like that.  Impossible conditions! At least that's what I'm interpreting the pundits saying, just because Sima made a cod of his control.

Really pisses me off when folk criticise pitches. Both teams have to play on the same one FFS 😄.

Get the big boy pants on and just win the game.

31 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just outright cheating.

Commentators saying allsorts of pish to avoid saying "cheating c**t"

Which is weird because the guy doing the live commentary on the Sky Sports App said this... 

Screenshot_20231112_125925_Scores.thumb.jpg.aa08cc4414daf4142a33fd379b23b2b7.jpg

Presumably because the Rangers fans will be watching and can't read, it's easier to say it in print.

2 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I simultaneously love and hate Scottish football, and generally make an effort to at least dip into most games.

I've noticed you always ready to leap into action and white knight them though. Interesting. 

I think you're getting mixed up here. I'm laughing at you being a raging mess at the slightest sight of them,  yet stupidly tuning in - every single time.

Saying they do good things = white knighting.

Laughing at you = laughing at you.

10 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

So which particular VAR decision do you think has been wrong?

None. But Sima could have had a penalty just before the disallowed goal by McCausland. Dunno if VAR raised that, which was before the push that the ref saw that caused him to disallow it.  It's not often I agree with Celtic managers but I can find VAR a pain in the @rse sometimes.

Edit... Seen enough so far to suggest that we ought to have more than enough to kill Livi off before much longer.

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

3 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I think you're getting mixed up here. I'm laughing at you being a raging mess at the slightest sight of them,  yet stupidly tuning in - every single time.

Saying they do good things = white knighting.

Laughing at you = laughing at you.

A certain amount of hate-watching things is healthy in life I believe.