🔴🟡Thistle vs Airdrie🔴⚪️ - 2nd December 2023

On 26/11/2023 at 11:46, I Clavdivs said:

Bit of a conundrum for Dools if Milne back fit .Whats the script with McInroy ?.

If Milne is FIT, he should start, but I doubt he will be 100%, and he's been rotten when trying to get back up to speed.

And who needs a McInroy just now? We've got an Alston.

I think I will disengage with noted brain drain/troll B. Douche to allow us to get back to slagging each other's teams.

Although I also have to mention using known racist Woody Guthrie as an exemplar of virtue seems a bit, well, megaooft.

Anyway, back to the fitba.

Not expecting a result here, but Thistle look to be quite up and down so no reason to be too pessimistic. Is McInroy fit?  Will be interesting to see what McCabe goes for in terms of shape and personnel with the bulk of our defence now back fit. The back 3/5 has worked really well in the last couple of league games so I suspect he'll stick with it. Seems like Fordyce, ATS, Hancock and McCabe are now all fully fit or on the verge of being so, so McCabe has options. Fordyce is still our best pure centre-half so I suspect he'll be in, although I'm not sure we're a better, or at least a quicker, attacking side with him in the team. 

However the game goes, looking forward to knocking about some fine art and philosophy students on Maryhill Road. 

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

I think I will disengage with noted brain drain/troll B. Douche to allow us to get back to slagging each other's teams.

Although I also have to mention using known racist Woody Guthrie as an exemplar of virtue seems a bit, well, megaooft.

Anyway, back to the fitba.

What? 

According to the virgins on here Partick were going to roll us over with ease in the last game but instead they looked one of the poorest sides I’ve seen thus far and left with 0 points and a few sore faces. 

Onto this weekend though, I can see things playing out differently. I just don’t think we have the capacity to outscore again if Partick go 1-0 up and that’s worrying. 

5 hours ago, BigMadMental said:

Would definitely say thistle are a completely different team to the one in August, was a truly honking day for them. Shouting at each other on the park and blaming each other for everything. 

Yup,BBG's post match grunt in August talked about a total lack of game plan and no one seeming to know who was supposed to be doing what .Totally different team attitude now....I hope .