Ayr United Vs. Arbroath

11 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

After two weeks off from league football, everyone should be desperate to get to Somerset on Saturday. 

Ayr don't do home wins very often and Arbroath have just parted with their manager. 

1-1 

This will be 5 weeks since I went to the Morton game and incredibly I've still got absolutely zero motivation to go, that honestly still feels very very recent.  Will end up there of course but it's a tough 22 quid plus pints to presumably be pretty shite.

Probably agree with 1-1 seeing as half the Arbroath defence Will be up doing the night feeds by the sound of it.  Ayr to have more possession and shots

Bryden is absolutely going to be starting this. In fact I’d guess that this is how we’ll line up. 

Albinson, McAllister, Musonda, McGinty, Reading, Chalmers, Syla, Dempsey, Murphy, Dowds and Bryden. 

Would guess a draw or 1-0 Arbroath win. 

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Bryden is absolutely going to be starting this. In fact I’d guess that this is how we’ll line up. 

Albinson, McAllister, Musonda, McGinty, Reading, Chalmers, Syla, Dempsey, Murphy, Dowds and Bryden. 

I'd be giving Fraser all the minutes we can until the window , then out on loan , while being replaced by a new quality second striker . Assess Fraser at the end of the season .

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

It should at least hopefully work a bit better alongside Dowds, as it’ll hopefully help negate Bryden’s inability to win any physical challenges or hold the ball up. Hopefully it doesn’t take anything away from Dowds’ game though. 

McKenna / Gold / Dow / McIntosh all injured for this - leaving us with 15 players 2 of which are goal keepers. We have no manager and look absolutely shot of confidence…. 

Gaston

Steele

Little

ToB

Hamilton

Jacobs  

Lyon

Slater

Stewart 

Hylton

Bird

Is the only possible team I can see playing. A team with very little creativity or pace aside from Hylton. Slater is going to have to try and attempt playing a more advanced role because he’s the only one with a wee bit of creativity about him in there. 

A bench of Adams, Turan, Stowe, Norey - very little to work with. 

It is grim

9 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

McKenna / Gold / Dow / McIntosh all injured for this - leaving us with 15 players 2 of which are goal keepers. We have no manager and look absolutely shot of confidence…. 

Gaston

Steele

Little

ToB

Hamilton

Jacobs  

Lyon

Slater

Stewart 

Hylton

Bird

Is the only possible team I can see playing. A team with very little creativity or pace aside from Hylton. Slater is going to have to try and attempt playing a more advanced role because he’s the only one with a wee bit of creativity about him in there. 

A bench of Adams, Turan, Stowe, Norey - very little to work with. 

It is grim

All the hallmarks of 2-0 Arbroath. 

Ideally, this game will get pulled due to bad weather conditions - Arbroath need time to recruit a new management team, so the game getting postponed would be a good outcome.

If the game goes ahead, I would expect Arbroath to park the bus and hit Ayr on the break - we are short on numbers due to injuries and options are very limited.

Would take a point if it's on offer.