**Pie and Bovril's Top 100 TV Shows of All Time**

D Angelo Barksdale

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

How the f**k will you vote for Star Trek in that? 

All his top 10 will be the 'Music from the Motion Picture' albums from all the Star Trek films.

5 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Maybe we could just ask Deanna Troy to tell us how we would have voted and save anyone the trouble of starting a new thread.

Growing up, a guy in my class at school had a life sized cardboard cut out if her in his bedroom. 

Spoiler

Rules are rules

main-qimg-3afafec4a5eaafecf13d93b0c2f78a

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

You could do a top 100 albums in the music section. 

11 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

P&B’s favourite actors/actresses next imo  

Both 2 good ideas for next time. I quite fancy maybe moving it to The General Nonsense Forum and doing a 50/100 Greatest Scots poll, which I think would be good fun and interesting and maybe get a larger number of voters although I have some reservations. These are obviously meant to be fun and not deadly serious in anyway or that, but if it ends up in 2 horse race between John Hughes and Mark McGee it would just be a waste of everyone's time.

24 minutes ago, Chris Partlow said:

Both 2 good ideas for next time. I quite fancy maybe moving it to The General Nonsense Forum and doing a 50/100 Greatest Scots poll, which I think would be good fun and interesting and maybe get a larger number of voters although I have some reservations. These are obviously meant to be fun and not deadly serious in anyway or that, but if it ends up in 2 horse race between John Hughes and Mark McGee it would just be a waste of everyone's time.

I like the Greatest Scots shout, I think most folk would be semi serious in general nonsense and no Yogi Hughes shouts etc.

4 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Growing up, a guy in my class at school had a life sized cardboard cut out if her in his bedroom. 

Reveal hidden contents

Rules are rules

main-qimg-3afafec4a5eaafecf13d93b0c2f78a

I don't think I've had a bigger crush on a sci-fi character than her, and there are many. I found out recently that she's a) a Londoner and b) has a Spurs tattoo on one of her shoulder blades. 

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Aye don't think Greatest Scots has been done. I'll be gutted if Francis Begbie  is null and void though tbh 

This is the thing, should it include fictional characters ?

8 hours ago, Aim Here said:

I'm annoyed that I missed this thread. I'd have given a full ten points to Heimat (presumably getting it some notice on the score table) and a second place to the Wire (helping push it closer to the top spot), and given the unjustly forgotten Edge of Darkness at least some points.

I'm also pondering Das Boot. Are you sure all the Das Boot votes were for the newer minseries rather than the 1980s version, which was an extended version of the movie and the format I remember first seeing it in?

My 10 went to Heimat.

Just a wonderful piece of drama about ordinary people in extraordinary times.