Stuttering Saints v Staggies

Three straight defeats is a huge disappointment and obviously it's a cause for concern, but ......

..... all three have been away fixtures, so far this season our home form has been sound.

..... we haven't been stuffed, all three were tight.

...... two of these defeats were very late lapses, both could have gone either way.

At home I expect a better performance, and will be disappointed with less than three points tomorrow. 

Any other outcome, ok it's time to wet the panties.

I can’t really see where our next goal is coming from let alone any points.

This team have just regressed and then hit the mother of all form slumps. 
Robinson had better get a reaction tomorrow because if it does end up in another defeat, the fans won’t be long in giving him some major stick.

13 hours ago, kingjoey said:

What the hell has happened to St Mirren match threads? Earlier in the season they would be up to 6/7/8 pages long in the week leading up to a game and well over 20 in the week following. 

Nothing to do with my multi month sabbatical from posting shite.

17 hours ago, forkboy said:

Brophy as a signing was still probably worth it just for the goals last season, without those I doubt we're still in the top flight.

But aye, it's a scunner that he can't stay healthy.

Would still like to see him given 10 mins as a sub, maybe not in this match as it will be too close (despite St. Mirren's poor run lately). Just for his confidence unless injured.

Confidence knowing he will get an opportunity would maybe motivate him to improve his fitness. He was SO good when he arrived and his goals certainly helped us stay up.

I would be happy with a draw, but somehow if County could sneak a win here it would be massive! St. Mirren losing to St. Johnstone mid week didn't help us in the inevitable relegation battle.

Also I know Alex Samuel hasn't been great so far this season, but he too looked good towards the end of last season. There is a player there and we need options for a long season up front.

Though it will be Murray & White starting (quite rightly). If Dhanda can play as good as Motherwell 1st half, Brown sprinting forward when he gets the chance. Turner given a chance when Dhanda run his legs out. Shame we cant find a way to have Turner & Dhanda both in the team. Lack of game time affecting Turner as he is very good yet was a bit wasteful against Motherwell I thought.

I tip my hat to the travelling County fans, unfortunately can't afford to attend this one. 

10 minutes ago, Sonam said:

Would still like to see him given 10 mins as a sub, maybe not in this match as it will be too close (despite St. Mirren's poor run lately). Just for his confidence unless injured.

Confidence knowing he will get an opportunity would maybe motivate him to improve his fitness. He was SO good when he arrived and his goals certainly helped us stay up.

Brophy undoubtedly gave us a lift that helped us stay in the league last year, he needs to get himself fit, as well as get over his injury issues, as whenever he has been able to come on as a sub he's looked well out of shape, even when injured there are things he can be doing to aid his fitness, & also his recovery, hopefully he's already doing this.

Its like he has put on too much weight and is slower. He certainly has the ability when fit. 

Even if he isnt happy with County, it would help him find an alternative club unless he drops down a division. 

I know when we play Aberdeen, or in the past, played ICT, a fair few visiting fans were central belt based. Any County fans hazard a guess as to how many today will be coming all the way from the Dingwall area, or do you have (just for illustration purposes), a ‘Glasgow Staggies’ group or something?

Safe travels to the Dingwall area contingent.

Derek Adams hates visiting Paisley with a passion. 

I sincerely hope that there is a major controversial decision that goes against his club and he is sent off for disputing it. 

Rain forecast today……yellow Met office warning in place. 

10 years ago we had the Collum abandoned match.

IMG_5520.jpeg.636c00686d293e4034f431da77ef7acc.jpeg

I think the Adams meltdown against St Mirren was the replayed match. 

6 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Lashing all morning here in Ayrshire to add to the last 2 days rain, hope the pitch can take it !

Another postponement like Livi is not good. Midweek travel for away fixtures not good. Hope its on.

2 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Brophy undoubtedly gave us a lift that helped us stay in the league last year, he needs to get himself fit, as well as get over his injury issues, as whenever he has been able to come on as a sub he's looked well out of shape, even when injured there are things he can be doing to aid his fitness, & also his recovery, hopefully he's already doing this.

Pretty much a tale as old as time.

I'm relatively confident he'll never get over his injury problems to a point where you will even get 20 full games a season out of him.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

I know when we play Aberdeen, or in the past, played ICT, a fair few visiting fans were central belt based. Any County fans hazard a guess as to how many today will be coming all the way from the Dingwall area, or do you have (just for illustration purposes), a ‘Glasgow Staggies’ group or something?

Safe travels to the Dingwall area contingent.

The Central Belt Staggies, aye.